SL Kai and Misaki

"Switching Lives" A Crack One-shot  (P.S SL Means Switching Lives)

(A/N: This is a crazy idea that came to my mind suddenly XD So I tried it XD Hope you like it)

Misaki woke up in a room that she didn't recognize as hers. She tried to remember what happened. It was all blurry in her mind, though.

She held her head in frustration. She doesn't remember what happened the day before. She got up and groaned.

Misaki looked around as she tried to recognize the room. 'Normally, my memories were clear and vivid, but why can't I remember what happened yesterday?' She thought as she roamed around.

Then she came across a family picture. She looked at it and gasped when she saw that it was Kai's family picture. She realized that he could make everything clear to her.

She rushed outside, not caring if she was still wearing her Miyaji Academy uniform even though it was a Saturday.

----------

Kai looked around as he got up. 'How did I end up here...' He thought and tried to remember why he wasn't in his apartment and how did he get there.

"More importantly... Whose room is this?" He muttered and looked around. He was shocked, frustrated and confused at the same time.

Shocked, since he doesn't know how he ended up there. Frustrated, since he can't remember why he was there and finally confused, since he doesn't know why he was there and why he can't remember what happened.

He then noticed a family picture. His eyes widened as he recognized the kid in the picture as Misaki. It was no doubt, he was in Misaki's room.

"Okay... This got a whole lot more confusing..." He whispered and left the room, even though he was still in his Hitsue High uniform.

He walked past by Shin, who was confused. "Toshiki, that's cold of you..." He told Kai. "Moreover, why are you wearing your Hitsue uniform?" The green-haired male added.

"This is my uniform. Though, where is your niece?" Kai asked making Shin scratch his head.

"Niece? Do I have a niece? I thought that I only have a nephew... Why, Toshiki, do you have a cousin that's a girl? And I thought that you're enrolled in Miyaji?" He asked and the question took the brunette aback.

"W-What?" Kai asked, he was confused more than ever. 'This is really messed up...'

"Anyways, there's Earl Grey and toast at the kitchen, go eat your breakfast." Shin told him. "I'm just gonna go open the shop." He added making Kai sigh before nodding.

"If this is a dream, wake me up please..." He muttered and went to the kitchen. Certainly, he was experiencing Misaki's life.

'Wait, if I'm experiencing this, could this possibly mean that she's also experiencing this?' He thought and hastily got his phone before dialing Misaki.

--------

Misaki was running towards Card Capital until her phone rang. She stopped for a while and panted before answering the call. "Tokura!" It was Kai.

She immediately exclaimed after that. "Kai! Meet me at the park right now!"/"Tokura, meet me at the park right now!" They exclaimed at the same time.

Misaki was the one who hung up and immediately headed to the park. "It seems that Kai also noticed what's happening..." She said to herself as she sat on a park bench.

A few minutes later, Kai arrived at the park. He saw Misaki seated on a park bench. "...You noticed too, didn't you?" He asked her.

Misaki nonchalantly nodded. "It's weird..."