MiKai Part 1

"Stuck" MiKai one-shot (Requested by @Darkness_Angel4 the crazy Kai Addict XD)

(A/N: I absolutely love yaoi but I don't know how to write one...Tell me how is this one, this is my first time)

The students' last subject period was already finished, which is Physical Education. They started leaving the gymnasium, cheering as it was a Friday.

Kai and Miwa were the last ones to leave. Miwa was talking about something, oblivious of the fact that Kai wasn't listening and was just randomly nodding. (A/n: Poor Miwa...)

As they left, someone suddenly called their attention and the both of them turned to the source of the voice. It was their professor.

"Kai, Miwa, can you do me a favor? I left my record book in the gymnasium, and I wouldn't be able to compute your grades without it. Can you get it for me?" He asked.

Miwa and Kai were about to refuse when their professor offered something. "I promise to give you two +2 points on your final grade."

"Sure thing, sen-" The blonde was cut off by Kai.

"I still refuse."

"Eh?! Kai, you know that I badly need that two points!" Miwa insisted but the brunette couldn't be persuaded easily.

"Then you go find it by yourself. And instead of that, use those." Kai corrected his grammar.

"Doesn't mean that you're smart you could leave your best friend alone..." Miwa muttered loud enough for the other teen to hear.

"I still have something to do, Miwa. And it's also getting late." Kai sighed and turned around on his heel to leave.

"Then leave your best friend alone by himself..." The blonde muttered again.

The brunette knew what Miwa was doing; he was trying to make him feel bad. And it somehow succeeded. "Fine then." He sighed and returned.

It caused the other teen to smile widely. "Okay, sensei we agree!"

"Tch...You just forced me." Kai glared at Miwa but he didn't notice it.

They returned to the gymnasium and Miwa closed the door behind them. Miwa turned on the lights and Kai opened the door.

"What was that for, Kai? Why did you open the door?" The blonde asked in confusion making Kai sigh again.

"So that the caretaker would know that there are still people inside, dummy. Let's just start finding that damn small record book."

The gymnasium was wide and large, and it didn't make Miwa and Kai's problem easier.

"How about let's search at the back of the gym? Most probably, it's there." The blond suggested and the brunette nodded in agreement.

As they headed to the back of the gym, the lights suddenly turned off. "Wait here, Miwa." He understood what Kai meant and nodded.

The brunette ran to the entrance of the gym, only to curse when he found out that it was locked.

"Tch..." He glanced at the clock (yes, there is one) and saw that it was already 18:02 or 6:02 PM.

"Time sure goes by fast..." Kai muttered and returned to where Miwa was.

"You just caused us some problems. The door is locked, just great." He mumbled as he passed by Miwa.

"Sorry, Kai...I didn't guess that this would happen." Miwa apologized.

"Tch...No one would have guessed...It can't be helped, all we can do now is find that damn record book and wait for tomorrow to come." Kai replied.