Chapter 3

Adams POV

I leave the house, ready for whatever he had planned. Tim had called me and told me to play it off like it was my idea, but I don't know what to do now.

I arrive at their house and knock on the door. I hear a fangirly/panicky scream from inside. Then there were heavy footsteps running to the door. After a minute of heavy breathing directly behind the door, Max opens it. I smile at him.

"Adam. Uh- er- um- Tim made food." He spit out quickly. I laugh at him, causing him to blush.

"Cool. What did he make?" I ask. His face turns red and his face gets fangirly. I don't think I've ever seen him like this before.

"Mac and hot- I mean cheese! Mac and hot cheese- minus the hot- I'm just making it worse. Come on in!" He says. I laugh at his comedy. He's so funny telling these jokes.

"You're a good friend, Max." I laugh. After I said that something sounded like the cries of a fangirls soul getting crushed.

Max's POV

"Friend?? We're just friends?? He doesn't think of me as something more?? Okay, Max, calm down. You two are only dating in your fanfic. That secret one you hide under your bed. Yeah. You can fix it there!" I think. Adam looks at me strangely.

"Are you okay?" He asks, sitting on a chair. Did I break down on the outside? Or did I think out loud? Oh no.

"You don't know anything! I don't like you! You're annoying!" I scream. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Max? Are you-" , he gasps, "do you have a crush on someone?"

It sounded like he screamed it, but it was only a whisper. He made me blush when he said that. Right before he said something, his phone rang.

"It's Jess." He smiles.

"Oh, really?" I sigh in relief. I knew he noticed my blushing, but he couldn't say anything. Thank you Jess.

He carries on a conversation with her for a few minutes, then invites her over with us. Well, at least we won't be completely alone.

Jess only lives a few minutes away so it took her about 5 minutes. She arrived right after Adam ate a bowl of mac and cheese. We all talked for a bit about whatever we were recording. But then Adam got back on the subject of me.

"So, Max, why were you blushing earlier?" He asks. At this point Tim was with us, too. Jess and Tim both gasped loudly.

"Max? Blush? What?" Jess screamed.

"Well, he has been hiding something in his room." Tim announces loudly. Adam and Jess gasp, then run to my room trying to open it. I run after them.

"N-No! Nothing's in there!" I scream, trying to pull them away.

"So why can't we see it?" Adam and Jess scream louder.

"Because it's a bunch of boring nothing!" I scream louder. They both say oh and walk away. They're so gullible.

We get back to the room and sit down. Tim laughs at them.

"I was joking!" He laughs. He laughed so hard he fell out of his chair. Adam and Jess both laugh at him, so I awkwardly laugh with them.

We got off the subject of me again, and talked about our lives, and everything else.

It was a pretty good day.

--
Guys I just wanted to tell you about an auto correct I had during the writing of this chapter. The line that says "She arrived..." It put "she flare ice". Haha. Thanks for reading! Byee!