Chapter 6

Adams POV

The Next Day

I walk up behind Ethan, being followed by Corey with the camera.

"Ethan! You have seven seconds to kiss the person to your left!" I scream and walk behind the camera. Coincidentally, Barney was standing to his left. Ethan sighs, puts a finger to his lip, and forcefully shoves it in Tim's hair. The buzzer dings, and everyone but those two laughed.

Red came up behind me and stole the phone, giving me a challenge. We went around the office for a few minutes giving everyone three challenges for a new video. But the entire day, I couldn't help but think of Max and what he was doing.

A mysterious ghosts POV

I watch my old friend Max sitting alone on the couch. I sit next to him, even though he can't see me. I try to hug him because I know he has the same feelings for Adam as I did. I'm not mad at him, I'm more happy than anything. I was with him, but then I died, and now he gets to do what I didn't have the chance to do- unless he dies, too.

Max's POV

I look at the tv, trying to figure out what to watch. I had already recorded a weeks worth of videos for the channel, so I was giving myself a small break.

A bush rustles outside, so I look out the window. A cute cat girl was sitting in the bushes with a notebook.

"Don't mind me, I'm just being a stalker Max~Senpai." She smiles.

"Neat." I say, and walk back to the tv.

I switch the channels what felt like 100 times, and nothing was on. I turn it off and lay down on the couch. A wind comes and sends a chill down my back. I get up, groaning, to shut the window.

I go back to the couch, lay down, and instantly fall asleep.

*x hours later*

I wake up and turn my head toward the window. It was night. I groan, then sit up. I feel something move away from my leg. I look back to the couch.

"Tim let me in..." I hear someone say. My vision clears up and I see who it is.

"A-Adam?!"