Chapter 7

Max's POV

I look at him. His eyes were sparkling in the moon light shining in from the window. His hair was flowing in the wind. He was sitting beside me, holding my hand.

"M-Max." He whispers. He leans in, and his eyes relax. I close mine and lean in. He put his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. I feel his heartbeat as he pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around him.

"A-Adam." I whisper. We stay there for hours, or at least that's what it felt like. He pulls away from me and looks at me.

"I-I can't- I can't be with you." He whispers. He looks down and wipes something from his eyes. I move closer to him to put my arm around him, but he pushes it away. "I'm sorry." He cries quietly.

I look at him. I feel something inside me. Anger, sadness, something. I didn't know what it was. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I didn't know what to do.

"I- I don't like you. I never did!" I say to his face, trying to be defensive. Am I a tsundere?

He looks at me, shocked. He gets up off the couch, then goes to the door. "I'm sorry." He says, then leaves.

I open my eyes, and it was around midnight. Tim was looking at me strange.

"It was just a dream." I whisper to myself.

"What was just a dream?" He asks. He was munching on some broccoli.

"N-nothing." I say to him, trying to stay cool. He looks at me and smiles.

"Okay." He chuckles, then goes to the kitchen. I follow him.

He bends down to get to the bottom of the fridge where he stores his broccoli. He has a strange addiction to it. He gets back up with a large price of it, then looks at me.

"Want some?" He asks, holding out the tree to me.

"Sure." I shrug, taking a small piece of it. He smiles, and take a bite.

I eat the broccoli, trying to forget about that dream.

----
Hey guys! Sorry for the shortish chapter, I didn't know how to finish it, so here you go! Also, it would mean a lot to me if you could go check out these lovely gals pages! Skellygal has some great books that she is working on very hard! I've noticed it doesn't have much recognition, so if you guys could check her out, that'd be great! Distanc3 is working on a OHSHC Fanfic, her first of many incredible books! These lovely people are two of my close friends, so please check them out(if you want, of course)! Well, that's all for this update!
Byee!