Chapter 11

I wake up with Tim standing next to me poking me.

"What are you doing?" I growl. He chuckles and takes a step back.

"You slept through your alarm." He chuckles. I look at my phone to see what time it was. It was 8:32.

"So I did." I sigh. I sit up and stretch my arms up. Tim stares at me.

"Waffles in the kitchen." He says, and darts out. I get up out of bed and put my black shirt on. I grab my 'Z' necklace and put it on as I leave my room.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a plate of waffles. I put some syrup on it and take a bite.

"Good?" Tim asks.

"Yeah." I attempt to say as I shovel waffles down my throat.

I eat the last piece, and as soon as I put my plate down I hear my phone ring. I look at it and it was an unknown number. I pick it up just to see if it was important or not.

"Hello, this is Barbara, may I speak to Max?" A female voice says. It was an older lady from what I could tell.

"This is him." I say. Tim looks at me with a questioning look. I shrug my shoulders.

"Ah, hello Max. I'm calling from Xenonio Films. Our few editors saw your work and wanted to recruit you to their team for a project their working on." She says.

"Ok. Where is it?" I ask.

"New York City." She says. My jaw drops.

"I can do it- I just need to fly over there." I say.

"Good. Can you start next month?" She chuckles.

"Yeah!" I say, a little too excitedly.

"Ok, thank you. See you then." She chuckles. I hang up.

---

Sorry for the short chapter after a long wait! I feel really bad and I would continue if I could but I don't have too much time to write anymore. School is starting soon and that's gonna delay everything a lot more! Expect short chapters and long waits! I'm sorry, I'll try to do a chapter soon! Byee!

(Ps, we hot 2k on this book! How awesome is that? I'm so happy!!)