Chapter 19(final)

Max's POV

I walk into our apartment and see Tim cleaning up.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask him. He turns around with a sad look.

"They had to leave, something happened at the office." Tim signed, putting down a rag.

I run to my room without thought, not believing him. I open the door and see my bed in a mess, but missing Adam.

I walk back out, scared that Adam was mad at me.

"They- they didn't leave. They couldn't." I say to myself, walking around in the living room. The walls were closing in on me. I run out the door, wanting to find Adam. I run into the city, through the crowd, pushing and pushing through everyone. Screaming sorry to everyone who got mad.

"Please- please don't be gone." I think to myself as I run into the airport. I look around, scanning for any sign of Adam.

A large crowd catches my eye, and that could only mean two things; a celebrity, or Adam. I run over to them, pushing through everyone. I see Adam behind Red and Barney.

I try to run to them, but an airport security guard stops me.

"Let me through." I growl, trying to push through him.

"I can't do that, sir. Come with me." He says in a deep voice.

"Adam!" I scream as he starts dragging me away. I see him look behind him, but the crowd gets in front of me.

Again, I try to struggle to get away. More guards come to help him. He keeps hold on one of my arms, the others take my other limbs.

They take me into a room. Before the door shuts, I see his plane take off.

That was the last time I saw Adam.

-------------

Well, that was the end! I hope you guys enjoyed the story! I'll probably post another story in a few days! Love you guys!!

Byee~

-Kitty