Chapter 14

Max's POV

I look at him in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, walking toward him.

"Just stopped by. Red, Barney, and I thought we could stop by while we're in New York, so we're here. Is that okay?" He says, smiling. He puts his hand on my shoulder and pulls me in for a hug.

"Of course! How long are you staying?" I ask, laughing a little.

"For a couple weeks. We forgot to book a hotel- could we stay here?" He asks.

"Sure! You'd have to sleep on the couches, but yeah!" I laugh. I was so happy that he was here- I had a chance to apologize for what I did.

"Hey, Max." Red and Barney say as they walk into the room. I look at them and smile.

"Hey guys!" I say, turning to face them. I had my back to Adam, so he touched my butt. I make a small screech noise and jump a little, turning back to him. Red, Barney, and Tim look at us, confused.

"There was a fly on his butt so I killed it." Adam says. I look at him, and he winks.

"You sure?" Tim asks.

"Yeah." Adam sighs.

"Positive?" Red asks.

"Uh huh." Adam growls a little.

"Really?" Barney asks.

"Shut up." Adam laughs. I laugh with him, then we all laugh. I was really liking having the gang back together, well, minus one.

*Later that night*

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. Everyone was asleep, so I went to see who it was.

I open the door and Adam stood there, wearing nothing except for his pants.

"Could I sleep in here tonight?" He asks. I look behind him, seeing if anyone followed him. Nope.

"Um- yeah come on in." I stutter, moving to the side to let him in. He walks in and goes to sit on my bed. I follow him and get back under the blankets. He lays on the other side of the bed and puts his arm around me.

"Adam?" I whisper after a few minutes.

"Yeah?" He says, sleepily.

I roll over, facing him.

"I- I-" I stutter. I shake my head, pushing myself toward him, and I kiss him.

--------
Wow, two chapters in one day. How exciting :3