Chapter twenty ~an unfortunate adventure~

"Hey, Sarah! What're you doing with a loser like her? Or rather, what is Thea doing with a loser like you?"
I knew that voice anywhere.
I didn't stop walking out of the park with the stroller in front of me and i pray that Thea followed. "No really, why did the two of you bother to show your faces in public?"  
'Shut up, Finn. Shut up, Finn!' I thought angrily, keeping my eyes fixed on the dirty sidewalk as i sped up the pace back towards my house. "Oh by the way, big fan of your article. Flatter to be mentioned in it." He just kept talking! Was he following us?
"Look, Finn, I have no obligation to tell you why i left my house. But, if you must know why i am with Miss Larkin," I stopped dead in my tracks, whipping around to face my ex.
"Miss Larkin? Puh-lease! No need to be so formal. Thea's nothing but a worthless brat. I mean, look at her arms!" Finn scoffed. I could see from glancing over his shoulder that Britney had followed but was far behind down the sidewalk.
I locked the wheels of the stroller to make sure it would go nowhere if what i was about to do went the way i planned.
Before engaging in any further conversation with the buffoon blabbering on useless nonsense about my girlfriend, i turned to Thea, "none of what he's saying is true. I'm going to prove it to him. Stay by the stroller, ok?" I whispered, slipping my hands around her hips and pressing my lips gently against hers. "Gross! Lesbians!" Finn sneered as we kissed.
"I'm afraid, you'll have to come up with a better insult than the truth." I scoffed, turning once more to face the boy i had once claimed to love dearly.
"Oh trust me, i can." His lip curled up at one corner in disgust as he spoke.
"Try." I spat, my fist flew up, knocking hard against Finn's jaw, causing him to lose his balance and stumble against a parked car to keep from falling over completely. "You hit like a girl." He hissed, one hand on his jaw, the other coming at me all of a sudden. I ducked, easily evading the attack. "Again, you'd better come up with a proper insult." I shrugged, kicking him in the shins.
"Fine. You're nothing to me. Your girlfriend is a worthless piece of shit. Those work?" He spat. Finally managing to hit me with a kick to the shin and a punch in the ribs.
He could insult me all he wanted for it was probably true. But the moment he spoke ill of Thea, i snapped.
"I. Don't. Believe. You." I rasped due to hardly being able to breath from getting punched in the ribs. Hitting him in between each word.
"Sarah! Stop it!" Thea screeched from behind me.
No need to worry about Finn now, he had run off the second i broke contact with him.
"Thea, i'm sorry. I- he just- it hurt me to hear him insult you. And i've been angry with him for a while now." I quickly poured my words out, stumbling over what seemed like every other syllable.
"I don't want you getting in fights for my sake. You're lucky your brother stayed asleep through all of that." Thea said in a gently scolding tone.
Instantly, a wave of shame so strong i almost fell, hit me. I hated the idea of Thea being angry at me.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered, hanging my head as i started walking with the stroller ahead of me again.
"It's alright. You just had an unfortunate adventure, that's all. And you won." Thea soothed, placing a hand gently on the small of my back. Her touch sent a warm little tingle up my spine.
"I like your way of interpreting it." My voice came as a slightly high pitched laugh before i leaned in to kiss Thea's cheek.
"Being a pastor's kid has only payed off in that i can easily put a sunshiney look on things." She countered, casting me a devilish smile. Good God, did that look make me want to sin.
"Wake up, sleeping beauty, we're past your house!" Thea's laugh snapped me from my horny trance as we passed the steps leading to my front door.
"Shut up." I teased, turning the stroller around and carefully dragging it up to the door. How Orwell managed to stay asleep through all this, i'll never know. Naptime regularities i guess. After placing my brother in his crib along with turning the baby monitor on, i headed upstairs to my room with Thea. Doug stayed out in the hall this time. That was probably for the best.
"Are you feeling alright after your 'unfortunate adventure' earlier?" Thea asked after i'd shut the bedroom door behind us. There was something strangely kinky to ms about shutting a door behind you after letting another person in your room. And i loved it. "I can tell my ribs are bruised just by how sore they are," i began, "and my shin might be as well." I told her, setting the baby monitor down on top of my desk.
"Come here," Thea sat down on the edge of my bed and smiled playfully. "Let's see if i can't make you feel better." She whispered and motioned for me to sit on her lap. Slowly, i obliged. Climbing onto her lap with my legs wrapped round her slim waist. "Alright then, doctor, What do you diagnose my problem as?" I asked, a small yet lustful smile playing across my lips. Thea pretended to think deeply about the question, then shrugged. "The results aren't in yet. But in the mean time, i know what might help." She whispered, suddenly leaning in extremely close to me.
"Do you?" I whispered in response, feeling a sexually frustrated tingle go throughout my entire person.
Without speaking, Thea grabbed my face in one hand to kiss me. The other sliding slowly up my leg as or lips slid together in perfect unison.
"I do." Thea murmured, not leaning far enough out of the kiss so our faces still brushed together. "Then by all means, make it better." I said in a seductive tone. "Gladly." Thea lifted my shirt and tank top up and off, letting them fall to the floor before she flipped us around so i was the one being sat on. But she didn't stop there, no, she pushed me back, straddling over me and began trailing kisses down from my lips to the bruise on my ribs. I started breathing heavily and tensed my whole body up. Thea sat up for a moment as if she were examining my body before she leaned down again, slowly tugging my shorts off. "Thea...." I was going to warn her to not go too far but my voice went unheard and i hadn't the courage to finish my sentence.
Thea said nothing as she placed her hands on the sheets on either side of me and began to kiss up from the bruise on my shin to the crotch line where my panties stopped. "Oh my god..." A small moan escaped my lips and i instinctively spread my legs apart. "Patience is a virtue." Thea warned, moving to straddle face to face with me again. "But-" i began to speak but was silenced by my girlfriend's finger sliding over my lips and her whispering 'hush.' I nodded slowly, shaking with anticipation.
Thea sat up again, stripping her shirt and shorts off.
'This is really happening.' I kept repeating in my head as she leaned down again. Our lips collided feverishly and i could feel one of her hands slipping down my stomach and into my panties. Arching my back a little as a beg for her touch, i kept kissing Thea. Her fingers began moving slowly in circles around my clit, i couldn't help but moan softly and break the kiss by accident.
"You like that?" Thea giggled, throwing me a devilish look as her hand went a little lower and two of her fingers slipped inside of me. I gasped sharply and gave all the response i could, a quick nod.
Thea's fingers suddenly moved faster and much deeper inside of me. Everything felt far better than i had ever imagined. She pulled her fingers back out a little and began massaging my clit again. First very slowly then faster. Going back and forth between speeds until i came all over her hand. "That was good?" She presented a statement and a question at the same time. My only response was a shaky nod. "Good." Thea leaned down to kiss me again but this time, i was ready. I seized her by her shoulders and flipped us over this time so i topped no matter how much of a bottom i truly was. I started by placing soft kisses along the cuts on her stomach until i reached her panties which, i tugged off quickly. "Sarah..." Thea whispered playfully while i spread her legs wide apart. Before either of us could say anything i began licking her clit slowly and sucking on it a little. "Holy shit..." I heard Thea do her best at holding back a moan as i moved lower, flicking my tongue inside and out of her while rubbing her thighs gently with my hands. I felt her hand come down and get knotted in my hair, pushing me harder into her clit as i moved back up. A soft moan escaped my lips and i nibbled gently on her skin. Fractions of a second later, she came all over my face and i did my best to lick up anything that got on her.
"Is that a good way to feel better after an unfortunate adventure?" I teased, moving to straddle over her again...