Chapter twenty five ~i have sinned~

We told my parents we wanted to make dinner over the fire since it wasn't exactly a good idea to tell them why we had really started it.
I must say, for the first time making campfire style hot dogs, beans and corn, we did pretty well. Except for the burnt things Doug received with his kibble.
"Trying to get on my good side, eh?" My mother laughed as Thea set the last plate down on the table.
"Not my original intention but, now that you mention it, i wouldn't mind you liking me if i'm going to live in your house and date your daughter." Thea laughed in response with the same air of humor in her voice that my mother carried.
"Trust me, you won't have to try very hard." My father put in sarcastically in between trying to get baby Orwell to eat his jar of liquid baby food.
"Did you guys finish getting everything in and set up?" He asked before anyone else said anything.
"All except the last of her books." I answered over a mouthful of hotdog.
"Christ, it's already taken ya four days." He laughed, setting the baby food jar down in utter defeat.
"Yes, i know, tomorrow. What's tomorrow? Thursday. We'll be done." I rambled a bit but it got my point across.
"Good." He nodded.
Thea had been quiet virtually the whole time we ate.
"You alright, doll?" I asked when we went back up to her room to keep working.
"Y-yeah. Just, shaken." She said slowly, sitting down on the side of her bed.
"I know." I nodded slowly, sitting down beside her and slipped one arm around her back, my fingers brushing her perfect ass.
"You're gonna be okay." I whispered. Thea said nothing though she did look up at me. Something she didn't often do if she was upset with someone.
"I know." She murmured, closing her eyes and taking the slowest deep breath i think i have ever seen.
"God, I love you." I said roughly, if one can say something "roughly," and in one move i'd swung around, straddling over Thea and pinning her to the bed.
"I love you too." She giggled, biting her lower lip and casting me a look that literally sent shivers down my spine in only the best way.
"You're gonna have to stop being so sexy if we have to spend this much time together." I whispered in her ear, letting my lips brush along her jawline.
"On the contrary, i think i'll have to do it more often." Thea almost moaned. Her voice low and quiet but not drawn out long enough to actually be a moan. She cupped my boobs in her hands causing me to let out a long gasp.
I pressed my hips in closer to hers as she pulled me into a feverish kiss, our tongues snaking along each other.
Then there were footsteps up the creaky stairs.
"My parents!" I whispered, reluctantly breaking the kiss and climbing off of Thea. She got down on the floor and made it look like we had been working on the book situation.
"Hey girls! Oh, good! You're still working. Anyway, we're off to put Orwell to bed. Just thought i'd come let you know you have an hour and a half till ten. Then you need to go to your separate rooms till morning." My mother had popped her head into the doorway of Thea's room. I guess dad had stayed on the second floor with Orwell.
"Alright." I replied and nodded. Tossing a book onto a shelf absentmindedly.
"Yes ma'am." Thea said quietly. Flipping through the pages of another novel.
"Ma'am? Please!" My mother pretended to be offended. "Kelly is just fine. Or mom. Or ma if you're real lazy, like Sarah." She jokingly added the last bit as she left to go back downstairs.
"That was close." Thea said in an extremely quiet voice as she crawled back onto her bed next to me.
This time she was on top before i even had a chance to act.
And one of her hands was up my shirt.
I sat up for a second, grabbing her hips and yanking her downward so she was sitting in my lap. Then i carefully removed her shirt and tanktop.
Thea did the same for me, leaving us both in our bras as she pushed me back down onto the mattress, and oh god, when she leaned down, the tension caused by her crotch pressing harder against mine than it already had been, made me want to commit the worst kinds of sins with her.
"I love you." I whispered, trailing my fingers gently along her scars then propping myself up on my elbows so i could reach to kiss her.
I took her slipping tongue into the kiss and gently groping at my boobs as a reply of 'i love you too.'
I lay down again and i think we both had an idea of what was happening next.
"Fuck, you're good at this." I murmured, casting her a devious smile as i reached down to pull her sweatpants off and slide a hand into her panties and beginning to rub her clit without missing a beat.
"So are you." She groaned and leaned down, kissing from my jawline to the top of my bra. Leaving a rather large love mark on each of my boobs.
This set me off and i could feel that she was getting wetter and wetter each second so as a tease, i stuck one finger inside of her and rubbed slowly.
"Sarah... Please..." Thea's whole body seemed to tense up and she arched her back.
I stuck another finger in, starting to move faster.
"Oh my god." She moaned again.
Then a third. I went even faster then stopped and began to rub her clit again very slowly with one finger until she came all over my hand. I pulled it out of her panties and licked my fingers clean.
"Watching you moan is hot." I said with an air of seductive humor in my voice.
"Let's see how you like it." She growled softly, sliding down off the bed and removing all my clothing from the waist down.
"I'd love to." I giggled.
Thea stood back up for a moment, bracing herself by placing one hand over my pussy and just managing to press her thumb into my clit as she leaned down and kissed me passionately.
I took this opportunity to undo her bra and grope at her fully exposed boobs. God, she was hot.
Then Thea broke the kiss and moved down again. She was kneeling beside the bed in front of where i lay.
"Spread your legs wide, doll." The tone of her voice sounded so suddenly commanding. I liked that.
I immediately obeyed and spread my legs as wide as they would go.
Thea placed a hand on the inside of each of my thighs and leaned her face in close to my pussy.
First her tongue darted in close, just barely hitting my clit, then her whole mouth seemed to go over my pussy, her lips slid along the edges and her tongue darted in and out of me.
Shivers went through my body, i arched my back and knotted my fists in the sheets.
Thea gripped my inner thighs tighter and nibbled gently on my skin.
I let out a soft moan so my parents would not hear and bucked my hips a little.
Thea moaned softly in response and returned to only swirling her tongue in circles until i came in her mouth.
"Holy shit." I gasped and lay on her bed, panting.
"No need to ask if i did well then." Thea smirked, standing up and beginning to dress herself again after changing out of her soaked panties.
"More than well." I rasped as i slipped my shirt back on over my head.
"Same time same place?" Thea winked at me then pointed to a clock on the wall, indicating that it was near to ten o'clock.
"You bet." I grinned playfully and brought her close by slipping a hand into the small of her back.
"Goodnight, beautiful." I whispered and kissed the top of her head before leaving the room and going to my own.
Had we really just done that again?
I have sinned.