Vacation: Day 2 ; Part 4

My face twitched from the contact and I reached my hand up to my face to wipe off the salty substance. I didn't know what to think.

     I wiped the tear on my pants and took one final glance at where Alice scurried off. 

     "I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Continued~~~~~~~~~~

     I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to do. I really messed shit up, didn't I?

     There, my best friend who was trying to comfort me with all this unrelenting stress, just ran away and I did . . . absolutely nothing.

     My best friend who always looked out for me, cheered me up ever since I've partook in this living hell of a jail, was just betrayed by none other than me.

     I didn't move. I didn't speak. I didn't do . . . anything.

     I just blacked out . . .

-----
Author's P.O.V

     No sound was heard, only the quiet, hissing breaths of Ash, who slumped next to the door clutching his bloody face and his ribs. She got him good, he thought, but he didn't expect her to actually punch him.

    Ash is a shy, timid person, who is vulnerable to the commands and bullying of other inmates making him an easy target. He, like all other inmates, expected this, but what he didn't expect, was Alice to round the corner and attack him. Nonetheless, a dripping wet (Y/N) coming from the door, punching Alice, and Alice fleeing.

     He also didn't expect the (H/C) to pass out.

     Not like this hasn't happened before, but as confusing as this situation was, he had to do something. So he did the most sensible thing an inmate of his stature should do. He would carry her to the infirmary.

     Oh wait. 

     Superjail nor Super . . . boat had no infirmary whatsoever, besides that dreaded German doctor who only made things worse.

     So what next, Ash? What is your next plan?

     Well, nothing.

     He just sat there, moaning, a troubled expression glued onto his features. 

     Though confused as ever, the nervous male crawled towards the female and set two bloodied fingers on her neck.