Pain [Chapter 9]

WARNING PREPARE FOR FEELS! This will have some triggers up ahead, Mkay enjoy!

It was a Monday Morning
The clouds covered the morning sun, rain drops drops began to fall from the grey clouds onto the teens window. The tapping of the rain woke the teen up from his sleep. He opened the blinds and saw the clear drops of rain fall against the window. He sighed then got up stretching his back and arms and stood up on his feet walking over toward the bathroom. He looked into the cracked mirror and then washed his face brushing his teeth then combing his fluffy burnet hair also brushing his bangs in front of his eyes. He then quickly walked out of the bathroom and just before he could enter his father screamed his name and ordered Jeremy to come downstairs. Jeremy did as he was ordered and rushed downstairs. His father was on the couch with his beers and ash trey on the coffee table along with a cigar in his mouth. The smell of beers and smoke made him flinch and cringe then waited for his father to speak.
"Go get me some cigars and more beers" he commanded harshly paying his attention toward the TV.
Jeremy nodded quickly,"Y-Yes sir..." He responded starting to shake." Good now get the fuck outta here" he ordered again waving his hand at the teen. Jeremy let out a sigh under his breath then walked upstairs to get some money and then walked back downstairs and out of the house with his father already asleep.
Jeremy then walked over toward the gas station to buy his fathers beer and cigars. When he arrived he saw a miserable man working at the front desk, he shook his head then continued on his way toward the beer section. He opened the door to the drinks and felt the cold breeze from the freezer blow into his face giving him goosebumps. He then realized that there was more then one brand of beers, his dad didn't tell him which one in particular and remembers the brand on the empty bottles of beers hanging around the house and grabbed the one in the freezer that seemed familiar. Jeremy shut the door of the freezer then walked up to the front desk.
"Is this all you'll be getting sir?" The man asked with bags under his eyes leaning on his arm.
"U-Um can I h-have a p-pack of C-Cigars?" Jeremy asked politely placing the beers on the desk.
The man leaned down and grabbed three packs of Cigars and placed it on the counter,"Which one" he asked.
'There are different kinds?!'
Jeremy pointed to the green cigar pack, the man then put the other brands back and then scanned the green pack along with the beers.
"That'll be $10.56" he said as he looked at the teen.
Jeremy reached in his pocket grabbing fifteen dollars handing it to the man behind the desk. He placed it in the register giving the teen four dollars and forty-four sense back in return with a reseat. Jeremy thanked the man then walked out holding the beer in his right and and the bag of cigars in his other hand.
When he arrived his father was awake then turned his attention toward the teen entering the house.
"Bout fucking time get your ass over here and bring the shit with you"
Jeremy nodded then brought over the things. His father snatched it from the teens hands and nodded in approval at the beer then looked in the bag and looked like he was starting to get furious.
"What the fuck is this?!" He exclaimed taking out the green pack of cigars.
"YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE DUMB ASS! YOUR FUCKING USLESS!" He shouted at the teen throwing an empty bottle of beer from the coffee table at Jeremy.
The teen fell to the ground feeling a cut on his cheek start to bleed. He pressed his fingertips against his cheek and saw his finger smeared with Crimson blood. His father then got up and kicked the teen making him roll the other way. Jeremy whimpered in pain holding his stomach. His father kicked Jeremy's back about five times. "CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!" He shouted at the teen leaning down yelling near Jeremy's ear.
" YOUR SUCH A FAILURE! I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN!"
The sentence repeated in Jeremy's head. His father kicked him one last time then grabbed his beer,"I'm going out to poker, by the time I get back your ass better be out of here, GOT IT?!" He shouted harshly at the teen turning toward him before leaving the house. Jeremy struggled to speak but finally said in a low and hurt tone,"Y-yes s-sir...".
His father then left slamming the door.
Jeremy laid there starting to feel a wet and hot tears stream down his face through the cut on his cheek and the bruises on his back and stomach swelling up on his skin.
Soon he got up holding his stomach limping up the stairs to his room. He collapsed on his mattress curling himself up bringing his knees to his chest.
After a while he swallowed up his tears and then took out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through his contacts. He only had a few, his Dad's, Moms, Fritz's and Mikes. He didn't know Fritz very well yet but they've talked a few times, his curly ginger hair along with glasses and freckles reminded Jeremy of someone from somewhere but didn't know where. He then sighed and finally pressed on Mikes contact. Jeremy placed it up to his ear and waited patiently. After a few moments it went to voicemail. He then decided to leave a message. Jeremy spoke after it beeped.
"H-hey Mike I-it's Jeremy... I-i just wanted to call and s-see what you were up to... U-um sorry if I bugged you, well uh i-i guess I'll see you a-at work, o-okay, b-bye"
Jeremy then hung up and placed it back in his pocket. He stared at the wall with his knees still close to his chest.
'Please... Someone... Anyone... H-Help me...'
He looked at his watch and saw the time was 1:30 PM. Jeremy sighed then put his wrist down staring at the wall.
He couldn't even fall asleep or take a nap. All he did was stare at the wall until it was about 11:00. That's when he decided to get dressed for work and placed his hat on his head then walked back in his room. Jeremy then pulled out one of his Manga's he hasn't read Ina while and laid on his bed starting to read. Even that didn't help him, Jeremy sighed then placed it down beside him and curled up facing the wall again. A moment later be put his hand against his stomach in pain slowly shutting his emerald green eyes.
He wasn't falling asleep, just enduring the pain in his torso. That's all he ever felt anymore.
Pain...