2.Ignorance

*Lee Hye Rin's POV*

When I saw him, I felt that god is not at my side. From early morning, I've been praying to god that I don't run into him and see him. It would just make my heart sink. I was so deep in thinking that I didn't realise I was staring at Minho.

Song min tapped me and said, "Is something wrong? Why are you staring at Minho so intensely?" My face was sad and I didn't answer. "Did you dream about Minho again!?" She asked. I nodded in agreement. Song min knew that I had been having dreams about Minho for a year now.

Minho was approaching towards us. When he came near us, he just looked away and passed across us. I hate him for this reason. He was always cold towards me. Even to song min... he would smile and talk to her sometimes. But for me, he acted as if he had an allergy from me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I realised we were late for class. We somehow managed to get into the class but I wasn't interested. My mind was all in Minho.

"Hye rin, always dreaming about him won't help." Song min said. I agree with her. I cannot be thinking about him all day and do nothing. But in my subconscious mind, it was one of the thing I could not live without.

He was the most handsome guy at college. Being well built and interested in sports, he was known for his skills in sports and was also referred as the basketball champ. There was nothing he could not do. He was even good at rapping and was well known in girls. There were girls throwing them on Minho but Minho would just ignore them. He was like a cute boy acting to be a cool guy.

"I know what you are saying song min-ah but I can't help it. You know that I am introvert and I will not be able to speak to him." I replied with a sad expression on my face.

*Few hours later*

The college was over. Song min went to visit her boyfriend who was at the other department. Song min and I decided to meet at the canteen. So I headed to the canteen after some work at the library. When I was waiting for song min, I saw Minho entering the canteen. He scanned the canteen with his eyes and his gaze met mine. After pausing for some seconds, he left the canteen.

*Minho's POV*

I was hungry after the basketball practice. So I decided to grab some snacks from the canteen. As soon as I entered the canteen, I saw the same girl. I don't understand why she keeps staring at me as if I've done something wrong with her. It makes me feel burdened. Even people have started noticing it. One of my friends have also started linking her with me. He told me that this girl's name is Lee Hye Rin. My bestest friend taemin told me that this girl likes me. I don't believe it. She just stares at me blankly. Nothing else. I mean she was cute nad stuff but she was too pure for me. I am a popular guy and people hardly know her name. I was so frustrated that I left the canteen as fast as I could.

----------------------------------------------------

Hye Rin and Song Min exited the canteen after some time. They were just going to leave the college and they saw Minho. Minho was with taemin and his other friends. Song Min thought this was the best time to introduce Hye Rin to Minho. She dragged her to Minho and stood in front of him. Minho didn't understand what was going on. "Hey Minho! How are you doing?" Song min said. "I'm doing good... like always." Minho responded with a smirk on his face. "By the way, this is my friend Hye rin. She's a great girl." "Hi, Hye rin. Nice to meet you." Minho was flashing a smile at Hye rin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/n note: Hey everyone! I'm sorry this is a boring chapter.I really love minho but sorry to make him a little annoying in this chapter. I will update soon and next chapter will be good and I hope you'll like it.
Your Vini!😊}