5.Game with minho.

*Hye Rin POV*

Just when I saw this person, I screemed my heart out. "Onewwwww!" I missed this squishy boy so much in these days I swear I would go mad if he wouldn't be here another week.

I was trying to act angry. Pouting with my hands folded near my chest, I narrowed my eyes at him. "Hye rin-ah wae? I've just come and are you going to throw tantrums at me?" I hit his arm and shouted "It's your problem. You should've not gone to States for this long. Do you know how much I missed you?" I quit being angry and wrapped him too tight.

Onew was a best friend to me. We knew each other for 3 years now and he had gone to States for some work. "By the way, where's our kibumie! I can't see him-" I was cut by a loud voice. "Everybody! Make space! The almighty kibum's entering!" Swaying his hand as a celebrity, kibum walked in. This made my laugh. "The diva's here! I missed her!" Teasing kibum I pulled him into a hug. "Yaa! I told you not to call me that! I'm not a diva. I'm just fashionable as fuck and it doesn't make me a girl." Pouting he hugged me back.

Kibum was also a best buddy as much as onew was. Basically he was my listening buddy. Only person I could trust for best advice would be none other than kibumie! " Yaa kibum, atleast you should have left onew and should've come back to me! I was here all alone!Finally I made a friend song min." "How is she? Is she hot? Do I have a chance?" Key activated his flirting mode. "Key.. stay away from her. She has a boyfriend!" I laughed.

Being with onew and kibum was the thing I missed the most. We were like the three musketeers. "By the way, I heard you started speaking to minho?" Kibum interrogated while lifting up one of his eyebrow. Kibum knew about my feelings towards minho. However, it was a little awkward to speak about it in front of onew. He was a complete stranger to the minho topic. "Ye-Yes" stuttering I looked at onew. Onew was confused. "Well..I think its good you're making new friends." Onew said. Kibum was quite the whole time.

Few Hours Later

I just finished my lectures and thought of meeting minho. Minho was nowhere to be seen. Checking the library, canteen, classrooms, office, and through every corner. He was nowhere. While walking at the hallway, I saw taemin with some of his friends. I sprinted towards him out of excitement. "Taemin." Taemin looked up at me. He looked like a cute mushroom being brought over. "Ohh.. Hye rin.. hello." "Hey! I was wondering whether you knew where's minho? I've been searching from quite a time now." Taemin gave me an eye-smile and said "He must be at the underground basketball court. He often goes there for practice." "Ohh.. thank you so much." I bowed my head a little and left to the court.

After entering the court, I heard some basket shots. I could hear the ball dribbling until I could see minho was the one doing it. I involuntarily had a smile at the form of him. He was in his white jersey shorts and his jersey's upper was loose which revealed his worked out biceps. He was wearing a headband which made a bump in his hair forming the view oozing sexiness.With perfect sports gear, he looked like a professional player.

With perfect sports gear, he looked like a professional player

He was concentrating at the shot with all he had. I swear this was the most sexiest basketball player I'd seen in my entire life. He had a basket. I went towards minho and took the ball from him.

Dribbling the ball I started complimenting him, "Wwooaahhh!! You really are something in sports. I must say, you really play well. And the lay-up before the shoot was amazing!" "Wait! Do you know basketball? Are you a player?" "Yes, I was. But now I don't play anymore." At this, Minho took the ball from me and said "how about we play a match? One on one?" I thought it wasn't a good idea but I let myself in just because of the aegyo minho was blackmailing me with. "Oh-ohkay!" I said.

We had started playing and he would always snatch my shots through his cute eye-smiles or winks and all those things that made my heart weak. To keep up, I would sometime make a foul and stop him by stopping his shoulders. The score was 6:6. "Minho, this is the last one. Whoever wins this is the ultimate winner." "Okay.Fighting~" He said. I was the offender and he being the defender. I started slowly and with all sorts of things on my mind. 'Hye rin, win this. Don't let minho win just with his cute acts. Show him you know how to play too.' I carefully started dribbling the ball with my right hand and defending the ball with left. He was facing my back,trying to restrain me. I dodged him and went for a shot. He was gonna block me but he didn't!

And it was a BASKET! Dancing here and there I was like the most happy person. I knew he let me win intentionally. "Yaaayyy! I won! Beating the almighty player minho!" I was indulged in my victory dance when I noticed Minho staring me with a smile. "Wae?" I asked. On this, minho removed his headband and started walking. "Minho? Why did u let me win?" Curiosity killing me to know the answer. Minho turned half way and stated something.

It felt as if my heart skipped a beat

It felt as if my heart skipped a beat. His words made all the energy in my body to drain out. I was having difficulty even standing! He said, "Because I love it when you smile because of me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{A/n note : I hope you people liked this chapter. I will try and write more interesting chapters. Thank you for your support. I just changed the cover picture. Hows it?
Please vote and comment!
Your Vini! 😊}