16. Celebrations.

'CONGRATULATIONS' could be heard all over kibum's  house. The walls were decorated with glittery beeds and kibumie and onew were looking at me as if they are gonna eat me up. "I think we are your best friends! You should've told us!" I went towards them and hugged both of them together.

It had been so long I didn't speak to them. "Mianhae! I'm sorry that I ignored all of your calls and didn't let you people know this. But I wanted to tell you people the first!" I pouted. Key held my face and said, "actually,when you started ignoring our calls, I started worrying. I thought something is wrong. I called your sister but she said she didn't knew anything about it. Then I called minho, when I came to know that you were mad at him for not being with him." I looked away feeling bad making them worry.. "and that's when I pursuaded him to propose you. The romantic proposal you had was my contribution till an extent." Said onew.

I looked up at them and forced a smile. I raid my eyes on the house to find someone make me laugh. He was trying to feed kibum's puppy comme de and ended up getting the food on his shirt. I walked towards him and held comme de.. I seriously loved comme de. He used to lick me and play with me quite well. "comme de, this is your appa's dongsaeng. His name is taeminiee." I caressed comme de. Taemin hesitantly reached to caress him "Annyeong comme de, can I feed you?" He took him from me. "Where's minho?" I asked taem. I mean I thought that this is a party to celebrate us so he should be there right? Taem looked at me with a surprised look. "Did you expect minho to come here? He isn't even aware of the party. He's not gonna come. The party was for you." He left with comme de.

It was sad. Being in a party for celebration of getting committed, the main person wasn't present. It was as if I was just present there physically. My heart was present with minho. Drinking the coke in my hand, I went towards kibum. Kibum embraced me into a tight hug and then was almost choking me. " Yaaa.. I'm really upset with you. I thought I was your best advisor. You didn't even tell me!" I hit his hand and then I put my hands on my ears saying, "It happened so fast.. Im sorry?"

Kibum had a weakness. There wasn't any situation he wouldn't forgive me when I say sorry. Jinki came with a plate of chicken and he was eating it with love in his eyes. "Kibum, are you sure this party is for me and minho & not for jinki and chicken?" We both looked at each other and started laughing. Kibum grabbed the plate of chicken from onew's hand making him angry. "Just stop eating! Congratulate her first." Jinki eyed at kibum's statement.

He hugged me and said " congratulations rin. You finally with him now. May you live a happy life." Finally the cake was out. The person who bought the cake was a little weird. I mean how much I remember there was never a servant in kibum's house because they annoy him. The person was wearing a white shirt with a black apron and a bow necktie. He bought the cake and the trolley hit my leg. "Aaghhh" I held my leg and when I saw up it was minho.

He was grinning. Whyyy..  I was fooled by them?! My friends! He came to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I hit you but this was a  part of the plan, to surprise you." We smiled at each other. We then cut the cake and people whom I didn't knew started congratulating us. Minho..  why was he so popular. It was strange that song min wasn't there. Just at the moment thinking about her, she entered with jonghyun. They must have been figured out their fights. Hand in hand, a beautiful girl and a handsome boy, they both looked such a sweet couple, I was in awe.

"Do you know what you did just now. How dare you come late at such an important day for me! But I'll forgive you for today coz you look so cute together with jonghyun ssi." I pulled her into a hug. Jonghyun congratulated me and I introduced him to minho. They became close in such a short time. It was getting boring so we decided to play games in pairs. The pairs were to be selected blindfolded. Me,onew and song min were to select pairs.

The other people had to stand in front and we would choose them by touching them. I went first and the moment I touched his hand, I knew it was minho. I selected him and removed my blindfold. Song min selected jonghyun. Now onew was left with either key or taemin. He thought it was a girl and selected key. It wasn't his mistake. Key's hands were so soft that all the nourishment makes you think it is a girl. Taemin was happy with comme de as his partner. The first game was to dance on a paper and everytime the music stops, the paper would be folded.

We started dancing and everytime the paper folded, the gap between us was reduced. There was a time when I had to keep my feet on minho's and dance and it made me blush so much. Our body were glued to each other. But I must say that the best couple was the OnKey couple! Key started leaning on onew and everyone's eyes were fixed on them. They should be dating. They looked damn cute together. Finally the winner to this game was taem and comme de. Obviously it was just one person so he had to be the winner. The next game was to put a paper from one side to the other.

Minho started taking the paper by sucking it and passed it on to me. I was so nervous. What if I kiss him? Nothing happened like that. But jonghyun and song min ended up kissing like 5 times. OnKey had also kissed once. But they however tried to win and they did! We also played some other games and it was actually fun. It was way back when I actually enjoyed with kibum onew and song min. And now even jonghyun was added to it.

Me and minho were talking to each other when his phone which was with me rang. He had given it to me when his pockets were full. The caller was michelle. I looked at the screen and passed it on to minho. He looked at the phone and his smile faded away. He rejected the call and There was silence between us. He didn't say a word and went to taemin. His phone was still ringing and after rejecting it for 3 times, he accepted the call and went out of the house.

I knew it was michelle again. After finishing the call, he came in and said "rin, I need to go now." I nodded and asked, "but where?" He hesitated and said "I need to complete some work" I didn't ask more and he exited. I knew he went to michelle. I then went to taemin and asked him if he was free. The party was over and I asked taemin to sleepover at my place. I was really feeling down because of what happened. He grabbed a pajama from kibum for the night and changed into it. And then the sleepover started.