Chapter 4

*NIELA*
I woke up to the sunlight shinning through the window and smiled. Last night Quantae told me he would take me on a date and I was super excited.

I checked my phone for any messages and seen one from Brooklyn and one from Sammy.

Sammy:Good morning gorgeous, lets chill today? 9:45 A.M.

Me:Morning sammy, and I would but I got plans rain check? 10:15 A.M.

Clearly we all should know by now that Sammy is trynna get with me but I'm not feeling him I only want to be friends he's honestly not even my type.

I walked in my bathroom and turned on my shower and turned on jhene aiko's radio on Pandora "déjà vu" Came on making me smile.

I got washed up and got out drying off I went to my closet picking out black wife beater croptop and light denim washed slit at the knee ankle jeans and my black sandles. I scooped my hair up in a slick ponytail and grabbed my black mk wallet.

"NIE!" My mom called for me downstairs.

I jogged down the stairs and seen her standing by the door with her bags for work and she smiled at me brightly

"Good morning honey, I'm going to work and then for a drink with the girls and I probably won't be home til later but I have a package coming at 1:30 thats really important and I need you here to get it" She said

"Um alright, I'm gonna hang out with some friends today so?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"So...what? I still need you to get the package & dont be home so late please"She said.

I nodded and walked in the kitchen pouring myself some apple juice "Alright I hear you" I said.

"Thanks" I heard the front door slam, I sat at the table scrolling on my twitter timeline until Brooklyn face timed me.

"Hey bitch!" She beamed threw the phone.

"Hey girl" I chuckled.

"So how's H-Town treating you babygirl?"

"Bitch, it's coo ya know. I'm getting used to it, almost been here for a full month"

"I know I miss you so much. You got friend's yet?" She asked.

"Yeah I got a couple, I got a home girl her name is Aynek and I got this friend named Quantae but he's finnuh be me lil boo thang" I smiled.

"Oooh boo thang? What happened to Sammy?"

"Girl nothing he still my neighbor, he been trying to get me but He just aint my style, he coo though" I smiled.

"Mhm well text me and tel me about this Quantae fellow,I got work but I miss you and love you lots" She smiled.

"I miss you more and I love you too bih" I said.

"Smooches, bye baby" She hung up.

I sat my phone down sighing I really miss that girl, my phone buzzed and I looked at thw text I had.

Quantae💞: I'm outside ma. 12:30 P.M.

I grabbed my wallet and keys jogging out the door and seen Quantae sitting in his car and walked to the passenger side getting in.

"Got damn you looking so fine" He smiled showing his dimples.

I blushed and looked away "Thank you quantae"

"You ready to have the best day of you're life" He asked with raised eyebrows and I chuckled nodding.

We drove off from my house getting on the freeway and drove for a while til we pulled up to some place called fun zone.