Chapter 7

*NIELA*
Its been 3 weeks since school started my relationship with my mom has been rocky, but Quantae and I are in a happy relationship and I haven't really talked to Sammy in a while.

I sat at the edge of my bed typing and essay for my physiology class when my phone buzzed distracting me.

Sammy:Hey bighead come chill with me? 9:48pm

:Nah I'm good, raincheck? 9:50 pm

Sammy:Please? I really need to clear my head nie... 10:02pm

:fine. 10:05 pm

I sat my laptop to the side and got up grabbing my phone and slid my jeans on and a nike sweatshirt over my sportsbra and put my birks on and walked to my moms room to tell her I was leaving but she wasnt home. Ever since our argument things havent really been the same we barely speak we say Hi & Bye sometimes or on a good day say "I love you" it really hurts not talking to my mom but I guess that's life.

I sluggishly walked nextdoor to Sammy's and my phone buzzed causing my attention.

Sammy:Where are you? 10:30 pm

"Look up stupid" I said chuckling making him look up and smirk.

"Aye wassup nie" he said lowly walking to me and giving me a hug but I didn't hug back.

"Hey" I said dryly.

"Damn no hugback? Yup I feel it nie" He laughed.

"Whatever, where we going?" I asked.

"For a drive, It's a suprise just get in?" he said and I reluctantly walked to the passenger seat getting in causing him to smile.

We got in the care and "Needs" by Elhae softly played in the back making me smirk

"Oh shit trill sammy isnt playing trap music? Thats a first" I joked.

"Man shutup, I'm human you know? Even though I dont show my feelings like that dont mean I aint got none" He said as we drove.

"So wassup with you?" I asked.

"Shit nun, making moves feel me.  I just been in the studio, traveling aint really had no to myself" He said looking at me "What about you?"

I exhaled and shifted in my seat proping my foot on the dashboard "I been cooling, school eat& sleep" I chuckled.

"I feel it, I heard you and Quantae is the new CC" He laughed.

"Oh shutup, but thats my nigga yes.. How are you and the latina chick?" I said.

He drove quietly for a minute and exhaled "I dont really fuck with her like that, I mean at first I was but you know all she wanna do is smoke and fuck and shop and do it all again, shits kinda boring"

"Isn't that all you want though? To Smoke and Fuck? That should be a dream come true" I rolled my eyes.

"Nah not really I like to talk, have deep convos you know just vibe feel me? But its like with her that shits foreign, whenever I try to talk or you know just chill she wanna hop on my lap and start kissing on me or whip my shit on and start sucking and.."

"And Is that not what you want?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No not really feel me? Not sum I want all the time shit I just be coolin. The gesture is nice and a but the shit aint what I want, feel me?" He said.

"Woah Sammy you actually kinda deep, so you want a girl thats actually down for you.. like flaws and all" I questioned.

"Yeah, It's hard to find one now cause you know I'm "Trill Sammy" Girls aint even looking at me for me, they looking for fame and fortune..shits stressful" He said