Chapter 10

*NIELA*
I heard my mom leave and walked back in my room frantically to Aynek while she sat on my bed.

"So what's the plan what do we do?" She asked.

"Bitch we gon pull-up and fuck shit up I'm beating his ass then hers" I said while I ransacked my drawers and threw on some sweats, I tied my hair up and grabbed my hair tie and through my hair in a bun

"He's a bitch nigga, what if the girl didn't know about you though?" Aynek said grabbing her keys while I slid my shoes on and we walked down the stairs

"Nah fuck all that he knew she knew everyone and they got damn mama know about me and him I'm all over his ig, we be on snap all day everyday we all on twitter together so what bitch didn't know?" I said while I got in her car.

"Oh you right bitch you right? So you fight him while I fight her then we switch?" She said pulling off.

"Bitch you already know" I smirked.

While we drove there I really sat there in shock like this nigga cheated on me, not to toot my own horn but I am that bitch I'm bad as fuck and can snatch any nigga in Texas and he got the audacity to be cheating on me?

"We're here" Aynek said. I literally could feel my adrenaline pumping as I looked at Quantaes house his moms car was gone and so was his dads I seen his car and someone else's car and that must be the bitch.

" lemme see your keys" I said to Aynek she tossed them to me and ran to Qunataes car and keyed it.

I wrote bitch nigga on the front and keyed his car all the way around.

"Yes bitch fuck it up!" Aynek yelled.

"Look cause I'm really not the one to fuck with!"

We walked to the door and I started banging on it after banging on it for a while I got impatient

"QUANTAE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled while banging.

I heated him open it, he looked at me shocked while he was shirtless and wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"B-b-b-baby what are you doing here" he asked nervously

"Where is she at?" I said handing Aynek the keys.

"Baby look,hold on" He said frantically

"Stop calling me that we're done, now you got like 1 second to tell me where the fuck that bitch is at before I go the fuck off" I said calmly.

Quantae looked at me with fear in his eyes and then the stairs and then me again

"Look Nie I should've never-" I socked him in his lips and he drew back

"Shut the fuck up, fuck you" I said running up the stairs into his room.

"Who are you?" The girl said looking at me as I charged to her.

"Bitch you know who I am" I said swinging we started fighting and I grabbed her hair swinging her to the floor and started punching her and she rolled me over giving me a good hit in my lip while Aynek and Quantae broke us up.

"You got her bitch your good,you straight" Aynek said.

"Nah fuck him and her " I said pushing over Quantaes shit on his dressers and pushed over his desk

"Fuck you, dirty ass nigga and bitch enjoy my seconds you trifling ass tramp" I laughed walking out.

We ran down his stairs and out his door and I took the keys and keyed that bitches car too.

Texas ain't ready for the crazy Niela yet.

*SAMMY*
I wonder if Niela gonna fuck with me,I really want her too. She honestly the only female I've ever been that real with and that's the crazy party I deadass trust her with everything, I damn near don't even trust anybody shit sometimes not even my own self so thats how I know I gotta have her, fuck it I need her.

I sat in my room and rolled another blunt dice just left and I wanted to text nie but she's probably still off that from earlier so it's cool I'll just chill till she speak up.

I heard my door bell and jogged down the stairs.

"Who it is?" I shouted

"Sammy it's me I need to vent can we go to your secret place please I need to clear my head" I heard nie on the other side of the door.

I opened up and she stood there with tears in her eyes

"Wassup, you good ma?" I asked

"I'll tell you on the way there" she looked at the blunt in my hand "and bring more of those I need to smoke" she chuckled.

"Do you even smoke, can you handle it?" I laughed.

"Yes I've smoked before just come on" she whined

"Aight aight chill I gotchu" I smiled "come in real quick lemme go throw a shirt on and grab my zip and woods"

"Alright"she stepped inside "this like the first time I actually been in here it's nice"

"Thank you did it myself, uh if your thirsty or sum there's drinks in the fridge and shit and like snacks in the pantry" I said before jogging up the stairs and went in my room.

I threw on a beater and my black thrasher sweatshirt and grabbed my zip and woods calling dice.

"Wassgud"

"Nigga she came over I told you she was gonna choose up" I laughed

"Yeah well don't fuck up shawty seem coo" he chuckled

"I'll holla at you later we finnuh dip out"

"Easy" he said hanging up.

I grabbed my keys and walked down the stairs.
"You ready to go?" I asked
She nodded and we walked out to my car and got in driving off.

I looked over and seen her lip was busted and scrunched my face up instantly gettting mad I know this nigga didn't put his hands on her.

"Aye why the fuck is your lip busted?" I said

"Cause some stupid bitch punched me"

"What?! Did you get her back Cause I know damn well you ain't no punk Nie" I laughed

"He cheated Sammy, he butt dialed me and whole fucking some broad and I went nuts I pulled up keyed his cars and her, fucked him up then her" she said

"Awh damn, I'm sorry to hear that" I said handing her a blunt then a lighter.

"I just don't understand why. Like I'm pretty, I'm loyal, I mean we didn't have sex yet but I was gonna eventually do that with him,I'm smart and kind, I turned down every nigga that looked my way for him" she said taking a drag.

"Y'all just wasn't meant to be and honestly if he didn't want you he could've been straight up, I used to cheat on my first love and seeing how it made her was coo I should've been a man and told her straight up" I said

"Yeah that's not right, and the bitch wasn't even cute like that" she pouted

"Who was it? Do you know?" I laughed grabbing the blunt.

"some light skin bitch name Jaylaa"

"Jaylaa!! That's my first love" I shook my head

"Oh well your first love is a dirty tramp bitch" She shrugged

"That's some shit she would pull, she's just jealous of you that's all Nie" I said

"Of course she was, I'm over it now everything happens for a reason... I mean you told me how you were feeling this morning. Maybe I don't know that was gods way of saying your the one for me" She smiled

"I tried to tell you lil baby" I smirked

Vote,Comment,share.
Ooouuu what y'all think finnuh happen next for Sammy and Nie.