Chapter 15

*NIELA*
"OOOOH! Bitch stay sitting just like that you look cute as fuck! Lemme take a flick" Brooklyn beamed while we sat in my room rolling a backwood. She slid the rolling tray she had on her lap onto my loveseat next to her and took multiple pictures while I posed.

"Okay girl" I said between laughter "hurry up and finish Aynek is about to pull up" I said, she handed me the phone to view the pictures and sat back down and resumed rolling.

"Bitch I'm so excited for tomorrow night I'm nervous at the same time though" she said

Tomorrow night Sammy was throwing a kickback pre-party for me and Brooklyn's actual birthday party the following night, but tomorrow night would be the first time Brooklyn would be meeting the gang other than Sammy and Aynek and possibly meeting a little fling for while she's here!

"I know bitch we got to make sure you're looking lovely, I know Sammy said he got a big Air BNB all his boys coming and it's gonna be some pretty females coming through but usually me and Aynek just stick together" I shrugged.

"I better find me a cute darkskin tomorrow , you and Aynek like them light brights girl they cute but I cannot hunny I needs my chocolate"  She said making me laugh.

"Whew brook baby I swear you is something else" I shook my head laughing

"Girl what!? They be putting the motion in the ocean shorty, I know it's a weird question but whose better quantae or Sammy? " She said giving me a raised eyebrow smirk face.

I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes "Well Quantae and I never got to that point.... neither have Sammy and I as well, but he did give me some head girl" I smiled.

She perked up and widened her eyes "What bitch when!!! You didn't tell me" she laughed.

Brooklyn was my only freaky friend that bitch loved hearing and sharing sex stories, she the only one I'll really share my secrets with.

"Girl when we went on that little getaway a few months back" I said

Aynek walked in the room with an arm full of snacks and smiled.

"Hey bitches" she laughed sitting her food down.

"Damn fat ass, sike I'm playing toss those hot Cheetos" I teased while she handed them too me.

"What was y'all talking about" she raised her eyebrow smiling

"Sammy gave me head when we went to Galveston" I chuckled

"Bitch what!! And you didn't tell me" She beamed

"BITCH THANK YOU!! that's exactly what I said" Brooklyn chimed in.

I shook my head laughing my homegirls are too much " Y'all know I don't be telling y'all shit like that I be way to shy too" I smiled honestly, like power to the women that can openly talk about it and are sexually liberated but I am to damn shy, I'm the girl that cover her face when he slide the thong off.

"Well now that we know..." Aynek started saying "Was it good?!" they both questioned in union.

"Y'all nosey damn" I laughed while I stood up to open my window. "Yes it was great, I cried" I said while my cheeks turned red.

"Oooo Niela not so innocent no more" Brooklyn teased

"Shut up, I've had head before but honestly Sammy's was amazing" I nodded and grabbed the backwood from the roll tray sparking it.

"Girl did y'all see the kickback addy got leaked?!" Aynek said throwing me her phone.

"The kickback addy?" I said raising my eyebrow "like where our kickback is gonna be?"  I bucked my head grabbing her phone looking at the tweet and it damn sho' was the address of Sammy's Air BNB.

"Damn" I shook my head throwing her phone on the bed

"Niggas can't ever enjoy shit I don't know who the fuck leaked it" Aynek said with annoyance

"Hold up ima' FaceTime Sammy and make sure he knows" I said while I went to my contacts I found his name and FaceTimed him.

"Wassup baby" He smiled into the Camera when he answered.

"Hey baby, so Aynek just showed me this tweet and the addy for the kickback got leaked" I said

He scrunched his face up in annoyance and smacked his lips

" aight thanks baby ima handle it"

I hung the FaceTime up and sat my phone on my bed.

"Shall we light this up" Brooklyn chuckled

"We shall" I laughed.

*SAMMY*
Niela hung the phone up and I threw it down on my lap in annoyance.
I smacked my lips and sipped on my drink, I was chillin with a homie who did club promotions Jay and Niela wanted me to set him up with her homegirl who was in town Brooklyn so we was gonna link up with them but now I gotta handle shit cause motha'fuckas cant keep they mouth closed.

"My nigga tell me why someone leaked the addy for the kickback" I sighed

"Man what, that's bogus as fuck bruh"Jay shook his head leaning back.

"Man tell me about it, Now I gotta cancel this shit last minute and find another Airbnb tonight" I said grabbing my phone.

"Yeah my nigga and don't say nothing to nobody till like two hours fo' the party so ain't nobody leaking nothing" He said lighting the wood he just rolled.

"Aye yup that's smart, but uh I meant to ask you sum bro" I leaned back in my recliner.

"Oh yeah? Wassup" he said blowing out the smoke and passing the wood.

I took a drag before speaking "who you fuck with bro, like you got a shorty" I laughed blowing the smoke out.

"Sammy bruh you're fucking funny, but nah man I ain't talking to nobody right nah you got a shorty you trynna hook me up wit or sum?" He smiled.

"My girl, her bestfriend is in town she staying for like a week and a couple days she this cute lil brown skin her name Brooklyn and she single she trynna tap in" I laughed showing him the picture Niela sent me.

"Oh she fine as hell, yeah I'm going in for it, lowkey I'm tryna be ducked off like you though you said she just visiting?" He chuckled grabbing the wood.

"Nah I feel you, yeah she just visiting but she'll be coming back a lot more often and she'll be out here in the summer she thinking bout moving up her with Nie and working in her mom shop with her after she graduates"

"Okay and she smart and bout her bag, I'm gonna have to see bout her is that who we bout to smoke with" He raised his eyebrow and I nodded.

Now that I got that handled I just got to find a place for tomorrow night, but whoever leaked it gotta hear from me.

Sorry this update was long overdue 😩 I've been going through the most but I haven't forgot about y'all 💖 I hope this chapter is satisfying for the mean while and there is more to come, Thoughts on Brooklyn and Jay? Should I keep them as long term characters in the novel? Give me your feedback I get my inspiration from it. Follow me on Twitter at 0g_pamx2 and Ig at _pamsz_ thank you for reading loves 💕
Xoxo Pam 😘
Like,Comment,Share!