Chapter 17

*SAMMY*
I woke up and checked my phone chuckling to myself when I seen I didn't have a text from Nie, lil mama was really mad but I'm still gonna put her party together for her.

Me: Goodmorning my lil attitude havin lova 🥰 9:45 am.

I got outta bed and opened my door walking to my bathroom and turning the shower on, I walked out and jogged down the steps seeing Jay watching ESPN smoking on the couch.

"Wassup nigga, shit I'm bout to move in, ya guest bed comfortable as fuck" he chuckled. He held out the wood and I walked over grabbing it taking a hit.

I chuckled at what he said and shrugged thinking about it "shit honestly I'm not tripping just don't bring no drama or nun to my crib and we coo, Clean up after ya self and shit" I blew out my smoke taking another hit walking back towards the stairs. Jay and I've known eachother since middle school days. I'm always on my 10 toes but I trust em.

"Say less I'll grab my shit from my sisters before we go to the kickback tonight" he smiled.

"Yup we'll uh grab it fo' we get the lil decorations and shit so you can get your car too" I said, he nodded and I walked up the stairs. I walked to my room and grabbed my phone seeing Niela texted me back.

Baby❤️: Goodmorning I'm still mad at you 😒. 10:00 am

Me:Get out ya funk it's ya pre-turn up day mamas,I'll see ya lil mad ass in a little bit. 10:10 am.

I chuckled and sat my phone down grabbing my clothes and walked into the bathroom hopping in the shower. After I got out I got dressed and brushed my teeth walking back to my room and seen Nie texted me again and Jaylaa which made me scrunch my face.

Baby❤️:yeah yeah, okay call me whenever your ready ig 🙄❤️ I'll drop my tude. 10:17 am.

Me:That's right you only acting up cause you want act right 😂😏 10:28 am.

"Fuck this bitch text me for" I said to myself while going to Jaylaas message.

Maybe:Jaylaa: So your dating Quans Ex? Funny and she's your neighbor right? Funnier anyways tell the bitch I said happy birthday I hope she has fun at the party I ruined haha yes baby I leaked the addy😂💀 10:15am

Me:See that's why I don't fuck with ya goofy ass now stupid. We got a BETTER Airbnb anyways so thanks for the leak bitch,and your goofy for messin wit another shortys nigga never thought you'd be a side bitch😂 10:30 am

Ain't nobody playing with her stupid ass I blocked her and finished getting ready rolling a back wood and pearled that bitch. I got up jogging down the stairs grabbing my keyed off the foyer table.

"Aye Jay you ready!" I shouted out standing at the door he walked out the guest bathroom and nodded his head and we headed out.

"So tell me why Jaylaa my ex I was telling you about" I looked at him and he nodded while we got in the car. "She the one that leaked the addy to the first Airbnb we had" I sighed sparking the wood and starting the car.

He shook his head and chuckled "wow bitter ass females, she only doing it to make you mad and piss nie off my nigga bitches like that are childish ain't she like 22? 23? Trynna compete with an 18 year old cmon do better" he said while we laughed.

"Right 22 with no job or nun bitch broke,sad,annoying and basic" I laughed.

We drove too Aynek's  Condos and picked her and dice up to go shopping for Nielas Birthday party, Well really I was paying for it and Aynek is shopping cause ion know how to fancyfi it and shit.

"Let's go get this party started" Aynek said getting in while dice chuckled trailing behind her.

"You got it captain" I said.

*Niela*
Me and Brooklyn sat in my bed smoking a Backwood being lazy and trying to reserve our energy for this kickback. I passed the wood to her and stood up out of my bed walking to my closet and opening my door.

I smacked my lips and dropped my  shoulders sighing "I have no gosh damn clue on what the hell  I'm gon' wear tonight" I said shaking my head. Brooklyn let out a small chuckle

"Wear that outfit Alex made you last summer, I mean we don't fuck with the bitch but the outfits cute" she laughed shrugging her shoulders, she wasn't lying the outfit was cute as hell it was a light blue bodycon halter cowl neck romper it had slits the side where the romper turned into shorts showing some skin and my back was out.

"Ahhh yessss, I forgot about that I'll wear my Yves Saint Laurent symbol sandal heels with them yesss" I smiled,My outfit was gonna be cute as hell. Brooklyn settled on a white mini dress that had thigh high slits.

I pulled out my outfit and started curling my hair putting them in my hair while Brook showered.

"Bitch so what was all that shit about last night?"Brooklyn asked.

"Girl that was Quantae. Remember I told you after we broke up and all that shit happened that he and Sammy started beefing forreal they got into a fight before the one last night too." I said as she stepped out the shower.

"Wow that's crazy bro I didn't know it was like that! Sammy beat that kids ass last night"She slightly chuckled.

"Yeah I'm not sure what happened or what was said that night at the hospital but whatever it was started a lil war"I sighed rolling my eyes sliding off the big T-shirt I had on getting into the shower.

I was trying to stay positive but something was telling me tonight wouldn't be going exactly as planned. Brooklyn & I finished getting ourselves ready when we heard footsteps coming to my bedroom door.

"ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCH! TWO TIMES FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCH!THREE TIMES FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Aynek Busted into the door with A bottle of Don Julio in hand ready to turn up.

"FUCK IT UP IF ITS YO BIRTHDAY BITCH!AYE AYE" She and Brooklyn shouted in unison as I just followed my orders and started throwing ass.

"Yess bitch gon head take ya shot!take ya shot!" Aynek cheered and smiled as she crept towards me gently tilting my head back.

I innocently shook my head laughing, these hoes can handle they liquor. But me on the other hand chile is another story.

"Cmon Nie bottoms up baby!! Open that mouth like you do for sammy!" Brooklyn chuckled getting a playful eye roll from me as I again followed directions and opened my mouth and feeling the burning sensation in my throat as Aynek poured it down

"Whew okay that's all my ass can take" I scrunched up my face at the aftertaste. "Y'all hoes ain't getting me fucked up tonight! I promise you" I chuckled.

"Oh but we is baby be prepared" Aynek smiled making me laugh.

"Aww thank y'all for helping me celebrate tonight, I love y'all" I said embracing them for a group hug.

"Nie bitch I ain't had a bestfriend since 5th grade girl, you saved me! Thank you for being my bitch" Aynek said sincerely.

"Girl of course! If it wasn't for you my ass probably would've been in jail you stopped me from doing alit dumb shit since being here" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Awww y'all gonna make me cry, Nie you already know how I feel about you bitch, but Aynek I'm so glad we're becoming friends and thank you for taking care of my girl when I couldn't" Brooklyn said

"Alright enough of that simping shit we need some more shots we OUSIDEEEE" Aynek shouted taking a shot as we hyped her up.

Alright that definitely shook my little funk for this Party tonight. Maybe tonight won't be so bad after all...

So so so so so so so freaking sorry for the very very long wait on the update and sorry it's short lol 🥺 I'm terrible I know. But I've been seeing this project gaining so much love so it inspired me to prevail on and FINISH it! The support means so much I genuinely can't put it into words but thank you!! Now without further ado let's welcome back Niela & Sammy 💗
Xoxo-Pam

Share.Comment.Vote