Chapter 5

*NIELA*
Its been two days since I last spoke to my mom we've both been avoiding eachother. I looked over my outfit in the mirror and grabbed my purse walking out of my room.

I jogged down the stairs and quickly walked to the front door opening it to leave.

"Niela" My mom called out from the kitchen

I rolled my eyes cursing under my breath and walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah ma?"

"We're going to talk tonight so be home by eight" she said.

"Alright" I said fliping my hair over my shoulder and walked to the door

I walked to sammys house and knocked on his door and he opened it smirking.

"You ready to go?" He asked

"Nigga duh let's go" I chuckled walking in front of him to his car.

He has a meet & greet at a shoe store so me and aynek offered to sale t-shirts and posters to his fans.

I was a little nervous because Aynek said we would see alot of people there that will be going to school with us so it was like exciting but not at the same time.

Sammy & I drove in a peaceful silence to get Aynek till he turned down his music and looked at me smirking and I playfully rolled my eyes giving my attention to my phone.

"So Niela?" He asked.

"Hmmm?" I said looking up at him.

"Tell me wassup witchya' baby" He said his country accent kinda had me going and I smirked at him and  looked away before I blushed.

"What do you mean sammy?" I laughed.

"I mean wassup wit the wassup, why you got a nigga hanging high and dry it ain no secret I'm trynna fuck with ya" He smiled stopping at a red light.

I looked at him for a moment while he turned his left blinker on and tucked my lips, I know its not a secret but my eyes are not on Sammy.

"You talkin crazy boy, you been smoking crack fam?" I laughed.

He chuckled and shook his head "So that's how it is, you just not fucking with me like that?"

"I mean sammy I barely been here for a month and a half, you coo people and all but let me get to explore, we need to hangout more but right now respect the fact that Im coolin" I said honestly as we pulled up to Ayneks place.

He nodded and smirked "I respect you, say more"

Aynek came outside and smiled flipping her Brazilian hair over her shoulder.

"Yes bitch I fuck with them bundles boo" I laughed while she got in the backseat.

"Bitch yes I sure will be ordering from this hair company again cause they got me looking right" She chuckled.

"Alright fuck the weave talk we team sammy as of right now, y'all gonna need change into these shirts" Sammy smiled tossing me a black shirt and aynek a white one.

I unfolded the shirt and it was a halter tie crop top that said "Trill Sammy" in big red letters and 1997 in small letters underneath his name and I side eyed the hell out of sammy

"Why didn't you tell me I was wearing this I dont have the right bra for this" I said.

"Awe darn I guess your gonna have to be on your rih rih today" He snickered, causing Aynek to chuckle.

"You owe me sammy forreal nigga" I said.

"You know I got you" He smiled.

--
*SAMMY*
I sat with my team and smoked a blunt in the back to calm my nerves a bit, I'm used to my fans but a nigga could get nervous time from time.

Niela and Aynek came in the room dressed in the shirts and a nigga would be lying if I said I couldn't keep my eyes off of Niela, her just reppin my shit had me happy as a motha' fucka.

"Alright y'all we got a whole bunch of girls out there wild for sammy and Niggas trynna make a friend, y'all girls need to do nothing but smile and answer questions" The owner of the shop mike said to Aynek ane Niela and they nodded sitting at the table in the front to sale the shirts.

The doors opened and you could here my name being screamed from every direction.

My first fan was a fine ass latina and she smiled hugging me.

"Oh my gosh its really you" She semi yelled.

"Yeah ma better believe" I said touching her lower back making her smile.

"Lets get on my snap?" She asked and I nodded and she got on starting to record.

"Wassup snap its the trillest out here in H-town" I smirked.

"Thanks sammy" She smiled hugging me one more time.

"Aye gimmie your twitter so we can link afterwords baby girl" I said and she blushed.

Shit if Jaylaa not fuckin with me and Niela don't want me, I'm getting this latina.

I looked up and seen quantae flirting with niela while she flirted back and rolled my eyes, he ain got it like me and thats what she failing to realize.

--
*NIELA*

I walked into the front door exhausted and tired from todays festivities, after doing Sammy's meet and greet we were invited to a pool party at a mansion and now I'm home and ready to take a shower and face time my bitch.

Sammy for some reason invited a latina and her friend with us to the pool party and was trying to make me jealous by being on her, he kept throwing an attitude and I nearly walked home cause he was being a dick, I don't know what his problem is but Im not the one, two or the three.

I took a quick shower, washing my hair and got out throwing on my calvin Klein pantied and bra and laid on my bed, scrolling on my twitter timeline when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I muffled.

"Are you ready to talk?" My mom stuck her head in the door.

"I guess so" I said nonchalantly.

"So I want to apologize for trying to punish you for a simple mistake, I know what happened between your father and I is still a sensitive topic Niela" She said looking at me.

"Okay" I simply said not wanting to open up about the conversation she wanted to have.

She chuckled and shook her head "Okay? Just Okay?"

"What do you want me to say? Yeah mom you messed shit up with dad and your the reason he's in jail and you are now trying to figure out how to break him out because you lied and manipulated his record that got him sentenced 25 to life and you thought moving me to doo doo ass Houston would make me forgive you and magically forget about my dad?" I sobbed.

"Niela-"

"No mom just stop it please just get out of my room and leave me alone for a while. Do me a favor and stop apoligizing to me about dad, it's not gonna get him out anytime soon" I said getting up and walking to my window.

A few seconds later I heard my door close and I turned around seeing she was gone, Fuck her, Fuck Sammy and Fuck Texas.

Share, Comment, Vote.  I know its short but my next chapter gonna be long asf, I just wanted to give y'all a filler its been a minute. Also give me thoughts about Sammy's crush on Niela should he continue to like her or fallback?