Chapter 16

*NIELA*
I grabbed my phone and threw on my furry ugg slides and Brooklyn trailed behind me we were going to smoke with Sammy and Jay and I was soo excited to hook him up with Brooklyn I was damn near skipping down the stairs.

"You so damn geeked to get to that nigga, he right next door Nie" she laughed shaking her head.

"Look mam, dont be a hater it's not a cute look" I teased

"Goodnight Nie I'm not finnuh play with your ass" She said and we both chuckled.

"Mhm you bout to play with someone though" I smirked as we walked to Sammy's door.

He opened it walking out with Jay following behind him and they approached us.

"Hey baby" he leaned down pecking my lips.

"Hey, y'all seen us out the window?" I questioned

"Yeah, y'all hungry we bout to go grab some food and then come back to the crib" he said

"Yeah we could go for some food, Brooklyn this is Jay, Jay meet my fine ass sister Brooklyn" I said breaking the ice between them cause I could see Brooklyn looking at him hungrily and I smiled in satisfactory with my matchmaking skills.

Jay laughed and smirked pulling Brooklyn in for a hug and she didn't hesitate to hug back.

"Wassup I'm Jay, yo homegirl been telling me about you, she wasn't lying you fine" He said with a smile.

"Oh brother, she didn't tell you I'm a motha'fuckin goof though" Brooklyn said with laughter, she always had to make sure they knew she was a Goofball. Sis couldn't even take a compliment without making a joke.

"Brooklyn oh my gosh!" I laughed

"What?! I am" she beamed at me.

"Nah it's all fine though makes it even better, I love to laugh" Jay flirted causing Brooklyn to cheese harder.

Sammy started driving to wingstop, we stopped and grabbed our food and got back in the car.

"Baby we should grab some bottles and weed for the kickback tomorrow since we out and about" I told Sammy.

"Oh shit, yeah lemme hit my plug real quick"Sammy nodded looking down at his phone. We got on the freeway and stopped at the liquor store.

Sammy got out and walked in the store leaving Jay,Brooklyn and I in the car.

"So Brooklyn I heard after you graduate,you was trynna move out hea?" Jay asked looking over at Brooklyn.

She smiled and nodded and playfully side eyed me "Yes, I wonder who told you that" she smirked.

"Ima go get something out that 7-11 y'all want something?" I asked trying to give them some alone time on the low, they were then in conversation and Brooklyn waved me off making me laugh and I hopped out walking into the store.

I grabbed some blue dolphin gummies and bbq Pringle's when I turned around and bumped into someone dropping my things.

"Oh my bad, I didn't see you" I said while grabbing my things and stopping in my tracks when I noticed it was Quantae.

"Niela,h-how are you, I- you do good at avoiding me around school. How's your spring break going?" He stumbled over his words looking at me.

"Yeah you're right I was doing my best,clearly not good enough because I've bumped into you,now if you excuse me" I said attempting to walk around him.

He grabbed my arm gently stopping me "I think about you a lot, you look good and I'm sorry again for everything" He said as I shook him off

"Get off of me! And fuck you by the way fuck your apologies cause you wasn't sorry when you were cheating or when you tried attacking Sammy and got beat the fuck up" I yelled at him walking away I hurriedly paid for my items and stormed out.

"Niela wait!" Quantae shouted behind me, I looked up seeing Sammy walk out the store and look at me his facial expression changed once he seen Quantae.

"Aw hell nah, Jay get out" Sammy shouted throwing the bottles in the car while Brooklyn and Jay hopped out the car.

"Sammy no! Not tonight let's just go home" I shouted walking towards him.

"Get in the car nie" he said sternly, he looked fine as hell mad like that but that was not important right now.

"Sammy wa-"

"GET IN THE CAR NIE" he shouted. My face got hot and tears formed in my eyes while I stormed to the car getting in.

I don't know who the hell he was talking to but it wasn't me.

——
*SAMMY*
I watched Niela storm to the car and instantly felt bad for yelling at her like that but I been waiting to catch this nigga since that day and she ain't need to be in the mix.

"Brooklyn you should probably go check on nie" Jay said to her

She stared looking a little alarmed but nodded "Y'all please be safe" she walked back to the Car and got in.

"So wussup nigga, I told yo ass I'd catch you and why the fuck you talking to my girl nigga" I said walking towards Qauntavia since that niggas a bitch

"Nigga you always know it's good pussy, I been waiting to see you and I'm talking to MY GIRL nigga ima get her back" he chuckled.

I charged at him punching him to the grown and towered over him repeatedly giving him blows to the face. "Yeah bitch ass nigga" I shouted between hits "mind who you talking to RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LIL NIGGA AND LEAVE MY BITCH ALONE" I felt Jay pulling me back

"Aight nigga you got him slim, you got him chill bro" He said walking me towards the car.

"Ole bitch ass nigga, OH I THOUGHT A PUSSY NIGGA SAID SUM" I said, I wish his bitch ass would try me again.

Jay chuckled while we got in the car and I started it looking over at Nie while she scowled out the window.

I looked back at Brooklyn and she shrugged and mouthed "You in trouble" making me sigh.

"Nie? Baby I'm sorry for hollering like dat at you it wasn't coo mama" I said putting my hand on her thigh but she pushed it off.

"Not only did you yell at me but you said I was your bitch really Sammy miss me with the bull shit don't talk to me" she said

"Nie I-"

"I SAID DONT TALK TOO ME, now take me home I need to eat and smoke" she looked out the window.

Damn,Damn,Damn.

I know it's short but I'm back!! I'm sorry to the loyal readers and supporters for the very very very long absence but I'll shall be updating soon! Remember to Like,Comment & Share I hope y'all enjoyed this quick chapter.