Chapter 3

*NIELA*

We arrived at the party and I walked in the crowded house shyly. While tall and short and all types of niggas tried to get at me.

"Girl don't mind these thirsty ass boy's" Aynek chuckled.

"Oh Im not, I'm just looking at my surroundings" I said looking around.

B.E.D by Jacquees came on and the whole crowd shifted in a circle while Aynek and I pushed through to see what was happening, I seen a whole bunch of guys hitting to the beat and chuckled.

"These dudes are so corny" Aynek laughed

"I know" I laughed along with her.

The song was soon over and Money anthem by Trill sammy and Dice soho came on followed by screams and I looked over seeing them on a little platform peforming the song and rolled my eyes.

"Oh My god girl its them" Aynek looked at them with lustful eyes.

"Shawty freaky down shawty freaky down.
You a bad girl baby you deserve a beatin'.
I'ma fuck her to some weekend on her birthday weekend" Sammy sung to the song, his eyes landed on me and smirked and I rolled my eyes in response making him do a little chuckle.

I pushed my way out the crowd and walked to the back where the drinks were and grabbed a coca cola can.

turning around I bumped into someone and looked at Quantae and smiled.

"Oh Hey, I didn't know you would be here" I chukled.

"Oh wassup Niela, and yeah I'ma be here its kinda my house" He laughed.

I lookee around and blushed "Oh my gosh really, It's nice"

"Yeah,My mom and dad we're planning to have more kids when they bought this house but after dealing with me they realized one kid was enough" He chuckled.

"Oh really so your an only child?" I said and he nodded "Well so am I"

"Really, Outta all my friends I was the only one that was an only child, I dont feel so alone now that your here" He said smirking.

"Awwe me too" I blushed, I heard Jumpin' Come on and Sammy started rapping making me roll my eyes.

"So since this is your party, your responsible for them performing" I laughed.

He chuckled and nodded "Yeah why, You don't like them or something?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well no, I enjoy they're music its just Sammy he seems so cocky I don't like it."

And he shrugged and nodded "Well Sammy he's a cool dude, I've hung out with him a couple times. One of my close friends is cousins with him so thats how I got them to perform and yeah"

"Oh okay, want to go dance?" I asked shyly and he smirked and nodded.

We began to walk to the living room where everyone was and I heard Work come one by rihanna and smiled, until I was stopped by Sammy and Dice Soho.

"Wassup man" Sammy dapped up Quantae.

"Aye wass'good y'all that was a good performance I appreciate it" Quantae smiled

"Well you know anything for the broski nigga" Dice laughed.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes while the three talked amongst each other and Sammys attention directed towards me.