Chapter 2

Aynek in mm

*NIELA*
I walked over to my suitcase and tried to find something to wear it was June and Hot as hell outside, I was kinda bummed about going to the mall by myself, but its my first day here I can't be expecting to have friends already.

I decided on wearing my simple white spaghetti strapped crop top and my black destroyed jeans and rolled them to my ankle with my white sandals.

I got dressed and left my hair the way it was and grabbed my phone and purse and sat down stairs waiting for my uber.

My ride arrived and off to the mall I went.

"This is gonna be boring, should've just sat my ass at the house" I mumbled to myself.

We arrived at the huge mall and I sighed and thanked my driver getting out and walked inside seeing everyone and taking it all in.

Burgundy huaraches caught my attention in footlocker and I walked in and admired them.

"Those are sexy as hell" Some tall brown skin guy said behind me, I turned around and nodded giving him a friendly smile and sat down waiting for assistance while holding the shoe.

"Im Quantae, what's your name?" He said sitting across from me and smirking.

He was attractive, he was tall and brownskin with curly hair and deep dimples.

"Hi, I'm Niela" I introduced myself.

"You pretty as hell, Niela. Are you here alone?" He asked.

I nodded shyly " Unfortunately Yes, I just moved here like literally today and had nothing else to do so I decided to shop"

He chuckled and looked at me "Well that's not necessarily a bad thing, your new I'm pretty sure you'll make friends quickly. If you don't mind me asking how old are you?"

"Im 17 and I'm supposed to be starting my senior year at Riverside"

"Oh your a senior too? Thats wassup I go to Riverside" He smiled.

I blushed and smiled "Well hopefully we have classes or something"

"Hopefully we will, and consider me your first friend. Can I get your number?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded, he handed me his phone and I typed my number in it handing it back to him.

He smirked and stood up " Well it was nice meeting you beautiful, I wish I could stay and keep you company but my friends are ready to go and I drove them here"

I nodded understandingly "Thats okay"

"I'll text you later" he said walking out.

After Quantae left, I paid for my shoes and did a little more shopping and got bored soon getting and uber and had them drop me off at my moms new salon.

I walked inside with my bags and looked around the salon, it looked great it was a light pink and white with chandeliers and pretty vanitys and a little pond was in the center floor with a glass over top and coy fish swam around with lillies in it.

"Hey babygirl" My mom smiled, while talking to a couple of women her age they were all pretty, the attention fell on me and I shyly smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey mom, the place is really really nice I like it."

"Oh Thankyou sweetheart that means so much coming from you, these are my new workers" My mom pointed to them.

"Hello" I waved.

"Thats Shavonna, Marley, Tati, Ava, Mercedes, Carla, Nicki, and Ananique" She said.