Chapter 6

*SAMMY* I sat back in my seat as I drove to get avaline the latina girl I met from my meet up, I fucked with shawtys vibe not to mention she was sexy as fuck.. And she took interest in me unlike Niela.

I pulled into her apartments and texted her so she knew I was outside, A Few minutes later she came outside in a crop top and jeans that made her ass look fat and I bit down on my lip as she opened the door.

"Hey sammy" She said seductively getting in.

"Wassup with you baby girl" I smirked driving off.

"Shit nothing chilling..horny" She smirked raising an eyebrow.

I looked at her with wide eyes and chuckled "I only kid" She laughed.

"Nah you aint kidding you tellin the truth" I nodded on.

"Oh shut up, whats been up with you?" She rubbed my earlobe softly sliding her hand down to the back of my neck.

"Nun, I been working on this new track with soho...other then that a nigga been trynna see whats good with you"

"Everything is good with me papi, You should know wassup" she smirked, making me chuckle.

"You like pho?" I asked pulling into the resturaunt parking lot.

"Its my favorite" she smiled.

She got out walking infront of me and I took a good look at her backside, grabbing her ass and she laughed and squelled.

"It looks so good you can't keep ya hands off" She flipped her hair over her shouldee sitting down.

"You damn right" I said smiling.

"So sammy? What about me sparks your intrest?" She asked as our waitor sat down ice waters.

"Your beatiful, seem a little bit adventures" I smirked

"Awh how cute the super star got me blushin" she smiled.

We sat, ate and talked for a while before I asked her to come back to my place and chill with me for a while.

When we got to my house I seen Niela taking the garbage back to the side of her house, Avaline got out and I followed behind and grabbed her close purposely dropping my keys to catch Nie's attention so she can ser what she missing out on.

She looked up at me shaking her head and laughed "Classic Sammy" she said before walking into her house.

The fuck is that supposed to mean?.

--
*NIELA*  Sammy got out his car with the girl from the meet and greet and he grabbed her making her laugh,if he thought that would make me jealous he needs to think again I dont give a damn about him and his new chick, I've seen dozens come in and out of that place and he think I wanna be with him? Uh no boo Niela don't do hoes sorry not sorry.

I heard his keys drop and looked at him in annoyance, he looked at my smirkingly and then at the girl and I chuckled.

"Classic Sammy" I said, since he wanted a response from me for his foolish actions.  I have more important things to worry about like how my senior year will be starting in a week and the fact that my mom and I still havent spoke to eachother since that night.

I walked in my house and into my room and closed my door, plopping onto my bed, I'm tired of being angry I needed a stress reliever, I called Quantae and asked him to comeover.

He told me he was on his way and I looked a mess so I hurriedly took a shower and changed into my fashion nova pink leggings and crop two peice leaving my hair in its curly state

A little while later I heard my doorbell and went flying down the stairs.

I opened to Quantae and jumped on him embracing in his good smell and chuckled lightly.

"How you been babygirl" he smiled.

I shook my head and felt myself break down and began crying in his chest.

"Woah, Nie wassup witch you who I need to beat up who got my baby crying like that?" he said rubbing my back.

"Nobody, I've just been so stressed I'm sorry for crying" I said wiping my face.

"Nah its coo, I'm your nigga you supposed to cry to me, I'm supposed to fix whatever problem you got" He said kissing my forhead making me smile.

We walked to my living room and I turned on a movie cuddling up with him.

"So you gon tell me why you was crying a minute ago?" he asked.

"Me and My mom been beefing, I miss my friends back home and it's just been stessful" I said and he rubbed my back kissing my forehead again.

"It's aight to cry, but remember thats ya dunes ya know don't disrespect her especially if she keeping a roof over ya head and food on the table no matter how annoying she can get she wants whats best for you at the end of the day, and your friends probably miss you too, breaks will be coming soon and y'all can visit eacother during then, we finnuh be seniors baby you need to put them big girl pants on" He laughed and I smiled nodding and leaned up to kiss his lips.

"When you gon stop playing boy" I joked flicking his neck.

"You the only one playing Nie come on you know I been trynna cuff" He laughed.

"Mhm no you haven't boy stop lying" I smirked.

"Oh really, then tell me wassup girl you gon be mine?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes" I laughed kissing his lips.

"Forreal?" He asked and I nodded.

"Forreal"

Short chapter I know y'all I'm sorry, share comment & vote though, what y'all think about Nie& Quantae??
Also sorry for making y'all wait so long I just started my Senior year so yeah more updates will be coming soon.