Chapter 8

*NIELA*
I sat in the waiting room shaking my right leg at a fast pace while I waited for my mothers doctor to return with her conditions. The pain I felt in my heart was like no other, if I lost my mom I wouldn't know what to do and I regret all the arguing she & I have been constantly doing, It was mainly my fault.

"Nie, it's gonna be okay. Yo ma' a G she'll be straight" Sammy said.

"No you don't understand Sammy I cant loose her, I can't" I shook my head, covering my face so he wouldn't see me cry.

"Oh lawd man commere" Sammy said softly and pulled me in for a hug and let my head rest on his chest. "She gon' be straight, you just gotta trust and believe shawty pray for the best"

I nodded my head while wiping my eyes dry. I looked up seeing Quantae walk in and mugging Sammy while gently snatching me towards him .

"Seriously ?" I asked him in disbelief of his childish actions pushing him off.

"Nah why he hugged up on like you like that, shit aint coo" He made a stale face.

"Yo girl in here crying, I wouldn't be a real nigga if I didn't I didn't comfort her for the time being aint finnuh let shawty sit there crying" Sammy said smirking.

"Bro, its clear you got some hidden feelings for my girl and I just aint comfortable with some of the shit you playing" Quantae said.

Sammy rolled his eyes, chuckling and sat down.

"You didn't have to pull that shit, especially here and now" I said quietly to him while sitting down.

"Daughter of Ms.Washington" A doctor called out and I stood.

"That's me, I'm Niela Washington" I said anxiously.

"Hello, Dr.Robinson um well your mother had alcohol poisoning and so we have her in the room hooked up to I.Vs to get hydrated and we'll release her tomorrow but in the time being visiting hours are over but you're more than welcome to um stay in the waiting area until 8 am tomorrow." He said, her condition part was good but the not seeing her was a no go.

"Wait hold the hell up one minute, you mean to tell me that this young lady is unable to see her mom right now when we been sitting here damn near all night and y'all done seen her screaming and crying and worrying and y'all won't let her back to see her ma for fucking five seconds?" Sammy barked.

"Sir please calm down, her mother is resting-"

"I dont give a damn if her mom was sleeping like a got damn new born baby, her child needs to see for herself that her ma is straight. Take her back there to see her or say I wont call my niggas up here to flip this bitch upside down if you don't. Choice is yours doc" Sammy said clenching his fist.

"Right this way Ms.Washington" Dr.Robinson swallowed nervously

I tried to hide the smile that was forming on my face one because that was very sweet of Sammy but I didn't want quantaes jealous ass to cause an uproar over a silly thank you gesture and two the doctor was embarrassed enough for Sammy chewing him out but I gave Sammy's hand a squeeze to say thank you and followed the doctor to my mothers room.

"Take your time" The doctor said opening the door making me roll my eyes just two seconds ago "visiting" hours was over but since Sammy threatened him it's "take your time".

I heard machines beeping and pulled back the curtain separating my mom and I, and sighed seeing her lay on the bed looking ill.

I walked over to her taking her hand in my and kissing it before kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry mommy, I love you so much" I said in a whisper.
Her hand squeezed mine making me jolt in fear and she gave a soft weak smile.

"I love you more baby,you get outta here and get some rest and come back tomorrow" she said softly and I nodded getting up.

"I'll be here first thing in the morning mom" I said hugging her one last time. She nodded and smiled closing her eyes

"See you tomorrow " she said.

--
*SAMMY*
I watched Niela walk off and sat back down, pulling out my phone.

"So why exactly are you still here" Quantae asked sitting across from me.

I looked at him and down back at my phone smirking "You sound like a bitch bro shut up before you really make me mad and I real life hurt yo feelings "

"Nah let's make this clear BRO, leave niela alone she already chose what she wanted and it clearly wasn't you and for a reason" He said sitting up straight

"Nigga you sound fucking dumb, shut the fuck up just be quiet please" I said starting to laugh he was a little punk nigga

"Whatever your the one looking dumb chasing after someone that doesn't want to be chased you said I sound like a bitch earlier but you look like one chasing after Nie looking like one of yo groupie ass hoes, nigga she don't want you" He said smirking

"I'm not arguing with an insecure pussy nigga shut up"

"Says the one that was hollering when he got his chain snatched "

I stood up "So wassup you trynna take this outside my nigga"

He stood up too "Nigga we can,I don't duck"

"Shit let's go th-"

"What the hell is going on are you two seriously arguing?" Niela said getting out attention.

"Man tell this nigga you don't want him so he can move on and leave us be"

"Quantae for that last time, Sammy and I are literally just friends shut up about it!"

I smirked "see over here tripping stupid ass nigga"

"And Sammy if you cared about me like you said you did then you wouldn't be in here threatening my boyfriend! Both of y'all done pissed me off now" she said making me frown

"Look nie" I said

"No I both really needed you two tonight and you guys are arguing about who I wanna date! I need some space from both of you cause quantae I don't even know if this is what I want if it's gonna be like this with every guy friend I have and Sammy I need to know if your not finnuh be threatening my boyfriend over some shared words! I'm gonna take an uber home don't bother texting or calling I won't pick up" She said storming out.

Vote,Comment &a Share!