Chapter 9

In mm Nie & Sammy

*SAMMY*
I sat there peaking out my window every five minutes checking to see if Niela & Her mom got home yet, I think she was going to the hospital to get her. Niela and &I I haven't spoken since yesterday and I was annoyed as hell about it.

"Dang stalker stop looking out the window nigga it's wide open I'm sure you'll be able to hear when shawty pull up" dice chuckled.

"Shut up nigga" I mugged him while messing with my hair.

"She really got you acting soft and shit I've never seen you act like this over one female, nigga where yo hoes at?" He said taking a drag from the wood he just rolled.

"I don't know man, Nie is different then these other girl. Real shit I'm trynna fuck with her"

"It's obviously bro" dice chuckled handing me the blunt.

"It's her bitch ass nigga Quantae fucking us up, on me my nigga he was finnuh get his ass handed to him at the hospital talking shit"

Dice busted out laughing "my nigga I wish I was there I would've been in straight fucking tears "

"Shit not even funny" I shook my head. I heard a car door slam and walked to the window, seeing Niela and her mom getting out the car.

"Take this I'll be back" I said handing the blunt to dice.

I walked downstairs and grabbed the two flower bouquets I got for Niela and her mom and walked outside. Damn dice is right as hell a nigga acting soft and shit.

"Aye Nie" "Moms" I yelled catching both of they're attention and jogged up they're Stoney path.

"Hello Sammy" Niela's mom said smiling at me.

"Wassup Nie" I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Sammy?" Niela said with attitude.

"I just wanted to give these flowers to the OG, I'm glad your feeling better, and these are for you" I said handing them both of they're flowers.

"Oh Sammy they're beautiful that's so sweet of you"Nielas mom smiled giving me hug. "I'm gonna go inside and give y'all some space, you're welcome over anytime son"

I waved at her as she walked and inside and Niela chuckled catching my attention.

"You're goofy, flowers? Really Sammy? This yo apology?" She said.

I laughed cause even when shordy mad she still gorgeous as hell.

"Look Niela, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. The shit I pulled at the hospital wasn't cool I didn't go there to antagonize yo nigga I went to be there for you" I said looking at her.

Her face softened and I could tell she was trying to hold back her smile and she looked away.

"Thanks Sammy " She said softly

"Look I'm tired of playing and shit I'm gonna be straight up with you, I like you Niela and the shits weird I'm acting all soft and shit, I care about you and how you feel and I want you. I know you with that nigga but my feelings won't stop until you can look me in the eyes and tell me truthfully you not feeling me to" I said.