Friends to lovers

Hi guys this is my first ever fanfic and it's about my favorite band Paramore. I hope you guys will like this and please be gentle. I'm about to lose my fanfic writing virginity. Oh and also I'm writing via my phone so I'm assuming this is going to look F'ed up.

Chapter one. Wedding bells

(Taylor's pov)

I've been awake since 3:30am this morning I've been thinking of what to say in my speech later. One of my bestfriends in the world, Josh is getting married to his fiancè Jenna. And he had informed me and all of our bandmates that we would all be saying a speech on their wedding reception. I had about 3 weeks to prepare but I never wrote or thought of anything to be completely honest I don't even know why he asked us because I felt like we stopped communicating since I officialy joined Paramore. I've always felt tention between the two of us,he has this thing, he feels like I'm wanting to steal his role or part from him. And Jenna, I think she's a nice girl but I never really got the chanceto talk or hangout with her. As I sit here on with a blank piece of paper I hear my phone ring.

Hayley: hey T, what's shakin' bacon?"
"Nothing much Hball, what's cookin' good lookin'?
Hayley: "I've just been laying around,wondering on what to say for later,you know for Josh's wedding"
Taylor: "so........ how you've been doing?'
Hayley: "I'm doing just fine, I just can't believe if. He's ......... he's going to be married.
Taylor: "yeah I know I always thought...... never mind
Hayley: "well...... (she immediatley changes the subject) the real reason why I called..... I was just wondering. Can I hitch a ride?
Taylor: " of course, so I'll be there in around 10ish?"
Hayley: "sounds great. See you in a while crocodile"
Taylor: "later alligator"

~ hangs up phone

I can only imagine how Hayley feels. Her first love,her first boyfriend is getting married. I remember when I first meet her I was about 12 and she just turned 14. Zac and Josh introduced me to her. She became my first crush, I never told anyone that not even Zac nor my brothers. As years went by I fell inlove with her. I kept it a secret, I don't want her to know. I don't want to ruin anything, I dont want no i can't lose her. But when I turned 14 and she was about 15 I was going to court her,but Josh had already made his move, I felt devistated but I had to move on when I was 17 I started to date this girl Gabby. She was great and I really liked her,but there was always something missing. Shortly after that Josh broke things of with Hayley she was devistated. He broke it of because of Jenna,but Josh never really meant to hurt Hayley,things happen and you really can't controll it. As Hayley was single I was the one in the relationship. Me and Hayley grew a stronger relationship. She became my bestfriend I told her everything about Gabby,my frustrations with our bandmates, I told her everything exept for my true feelings for her. After a year of dating me and Gabby decided to go our seperate ways,she said "I can feel you're in love with someone else" an after that she just left me without letting me say a single word. I was devistated,but Gabby was rite I tried to forget Hayleyy,but couldn't . After Gabby I never really dated anymore I focused my time on music and my friends. Hayley then dated a guy named Chad Gilbert. He was great but things didn't work out between them they had a on and off relationship for 2 years.

Goooossshhhh it's already 9:30. I hurriedly put on my suit and grabed my keys. I texted Hayley "I'm om my way Spongebob" she quickly replied "ok T,take care! See you". I had a 20 minute drive and I atrived infront of her house,I texted her and got of my car. As I leaned in the passenger side she finally got out of her house and I saw made my heart skip a beat. She was wearing a strapless white dress that was just above her knees. Her hair in curls. Her makeup was naturally done. She looked like an angel. I was staring at her and she snappes her fingers right on my face as she said "Taylor,is everything ok?" As I regained my focus I said "yeah Hayles I was just thinking" I opened the passenger's door for her when she got in I quickly jogged to the other side.