Chapter 5 (The morning after)

(Hayley's POV)
I woke up and saw Taylor still sleeping beside me his arms wrapped around me I slid of got my towel and got inside the shower.
I turned it on and let the luke warm water wash away all the sorrows and the regrets while I washed myself I couldn't help but remember what happened last night the way he touched me and he knew all the right places to put his hands. It was amazing. But he was right as much as I loved it I regretted it so much. I used my best friend for all the selfish reasons I took the nicest guy I know and abused his kindness.
I got out of the shower dried myself and put on a large T-shirt and a pair of shorts I went down stairs and got a box of Kraft mac and cheese out of the pantry I turned on the stove and followed the directions on the box. As I waited for it to cook. I checked my phone and it was text from Jeremy "Hey Hayles,how are you?" I put my phone down and decided not to respond. I took out a tray placed bowls on it got 2 bottles of gatorade and put the mac and cheese on the bowls" i ran to my bed room and see Taylor already dressed and sitting on my bed he smiled at me and said "Good Morning beautiful." Hi smiled back said "Morning to you too stranger. I made you breakfast." He chuckled "you cook now?" "It's instant mac and cheese dude" he replied "my favorite!!!" I sat beside him and ate breakfast we were pretty silent things never been so awkward between the two of us. He gulped the whole bottle of gatorade after he finished his meal he decided to break the silence "You barely touched your food." "I'm just............. T... Will you do something again for me." He whispered "yes?" "Lets pretend that..... Last night... Never happened." He was silent for about 2 minutes he looked blankly on the door "sure,Hayley" he then fixed the tray he said "I'm going to wash this up and head on home" I rand after him "I'm sorry Taylor. Please don't be mad at me." "I could never ben angry at you." He layed the tray on my coffee table. "Sorry Hayles I really need to go. I'll clean up next time." He slammed the door and sat on the stairs and cried as I said to myself "I'm all alone again."

(Taylor's POV)
I got inside my car and started the engine I decided to go for a long drive I turn on the radio and sang along to the songs I didn't even know. I don't want to feel this way ever again. I want to rip my heart out and stomp on it I never been so stupid in my life I took advantage of the girl I love I should have been more persistent I blew the horns and punched my head and shouted "you Idiot! She doesn't love you and she'll never will! You just ended up hurting yourself! And taking advantage of Hayley. You fucking idiot Taylor!"