Chapter 8

Hey guys sorry for the delay just had been busy with school since I am a college student things are pretty hectic. I hope you guys will like this.

Taylor's Pov.

I can here her voice gasping for air she said with a heavy breathing "Tay.... Lorr...... I need you to... Go a little faster...." The room was filled with heavy breathing and moans... "Oh.... Gooodddddd..... Hayls.... I love being inside of you........" As we reached our climax her breathing was becoming faster I collapsed atop of her and rolled over beside her. "That,was great T." "Hayley......... Are you sure you wanna keep doing this?" She paused for a minute or 2 she replied. "Yes T we both need this no drama no attachment just fun" she rolled closer to me and began tracing my tattoos and asked me "Taylor?" I replied "yeah?" "Why didn't you date after Gabbie?" I took a minute to think of an answer she asked again "T?" "Hmmmm..... It's just I really never found a girl a could ever get along with most girls aren't really into stuff that I like, and most girls just think of me as a friend." "Really? And who are these girls" "not girls a girl that I happen to really be in love with she could never love me because she's in love with someone else." Her gaze suddenly on me "T,that girl is real stupid any girl would be really lucky to have you." "No Hayles. That girl is really smart,she's beautiful,she's very talented and very funny. Any guy would be lucky to have her. I'm really lucky that I have her in my life even if I'm just her friend." She still continued tracing my tattoos she said "will I ever meet this girl?" "I'll introduce her to you when I'm ready and if she's ready" "it's a deal then York." We fell asleep.

It was 2 in the afternoon and I just woke up her tiny frame still draped on me. God she looked like an angel when she sleeps I stare at her and she opens her eyes. "Morning butthead" "more like afternoon hermit" she reaches for her phone "shit!!! It's already 2:15!!!" "Why? What's the hurry red?" "We have to go to Jeremy's don't we have practice at 3." "Oh crap! Let's go!!!" We hurriedly got up and got dressed I texted Jeremy

Hey man I'm on my way to pick up Hayley be there in awhile