Chapter 6

(Hayley's POV)
I've been lying on the bed for 36straight hours and trying to get some sleep but every time i close my eyes all I hear is his voice, what have I done. I turned the tv on and browse the channels.
After 8 hours of watching a handful of chick flicks I still can't sleep. I decided to get up and take a shower. I then got dressed and got inside my car.

(Taylor's POV)
I've been trying to keep myself busy so i won't remember about her I just been sitting in this very couch and been playing call of duty. Jeremy's been calling me and asked me if I wanted to hangout, I just wanted to be alone and not think of all the stupid things that I done. I then hear a bang at my door I threw my controller on the table and walked towards the door and when I opened the door I was shocked to see the last and first person that I wanted to see "What are you doing here Hayley?" "I really just wanted to see you." "Come in." I let her in and lead her to the living room "take a sit. Do you want anything to drink?" "No,thank you." "Wait here" I handed her the remote and opened the tv. I went to the kitchen gathered 2 root beers in my hand and took a bag of chips. "Here." "Thank you...... So how are you T? I've missed you." "I'm fine" i answered coldly "T, I came here to say that I'm sorry and that I really care about you and I let my stupidity get in the way of our friendship... I'm just really really sorry." She said as she was starting to cry.
Uggghhh..... Idiot I thought to myself Why'd you let her cry. I sat beside her and gathered her into my arms. "Shhhhhh........ Shhhh...... It's ok,It's partly my fault to,I should have never have said yes.... It's ok I'm not angry at you." "You're not?" "I said it before, I could never be angry at you." She then jumped into my arms "ohhh.. Thank you Taylor. I could never lose you my heart won't take it." "You will never lose me no matter what happens." I then whispered so softly in a tone she couldn't hear "I love you."
We played call of duty and ate potatao chips. The only words that we spoke are "you're going down Williams!" "I'll bury you there York!" After and hour she then shouted "Ha! I beat you York! You owe me dinner!" "Fine but i could use the meal myself. Wait here I'll get my jacket" "don't bother to get your keys. I brought my car." "Ok,but I'll drive. I could never trust you again after that Kansas incident." "Uggghhhh.... You promise you'd let that go." "I can't I'd like to live longer Spongebob!" I was reffering to the time when she almost ran us over a fence. "Uggghhhh..... Fine! Meet you out front!" "Okay,I'll be right our." I grabbed a jacket and my wallet and head out the door. I see her already seated in the passenger seat I went inside the car. "So what are you in the mood for Williams?" "Anything will do." "Ok,I'm in the mood for some pasta you up for it?" "Sure." I drove the car and it was another silent car ride luckily we arrived out destination I got out the car and quickly ran to the passenger side and opened the door for her. I shut it once she got out we went inside the restaurant and the waitress lead us to a nice and quite table I pulled the chair for Hayley and the waitress gave us a menu we were both checking out the meals they were offering the waitress came by "may I take your orders." I motioned my hands towards Hayley "I'll have the pesto with grilled chicken please and some sweet tea." "Ok miss how about you sir?" "I'll have the chicken alfredo and a large coke." "Ok your order will be out for 20-30mins." "Sounds great!" I replied.
Hayley then said "this is I really nice place T, are you sure this is ok?" "I got you Williams no need for you to worry." She then chuckled. We talked about video games and soon after our meals arrived. We ate as she stuffed her face with garlic bread she looked so adorable we continue to eat and joke around a couple of minutes later in the seat next to us I saw a couple who just arrived. The guy waved at me and I waved back Hayley then looked at the couple. It was Jenna and Josh.
They walked towards us Josh then said "Hey guys, how are you?" "We've been fine just hanging out." I replied "that's great,me and Jenna just got back from Paris it was amazing right sweet heart?" "It was fabulous, we went to the eiffel tower and seen different places and tried a lot of food." Hayley then replied "Sounds great guys! You two seem to be really happy." Josh then grabbed Jenna's hand and kissed it he then looked at her eyes "I've never been this happy in my life." I can see how Hayley's mood changed she said "that's great! I'm really happy for you both." They ordered their meals and we talked for awhile it was awkward but I really did miss hanging out with Josh I stopped to look at my watch to see that it's already 10pm. I said "geez guys I had a ton of fun but we really must head home." "Oh we're sorry we kept you." Jenna replied. Hayley then said "no worries. I've missed you guys." I then motioned to the waitress to get our bill Josh then interrupted "No,it's cool I've got it" "are you sure J?" "I'm sure T! It's the least I can do" "Thanks man! I really need to go I'm still gonna drop of Hayley." "Sure man, take care of her. See you guys around." "Sure! See you two lovebirds." "Bye!" Hayley exclaimed we walked towards Hayley's car I opened the passenger seat to let her in I jogged to the other side and started the engine as I started to drive I asked her "Are you okay?" She blatantly said "No."