Chapter 12 (Our very first date)

Taylor's POV

We sit in a local coffee shop while she's sipping on her tea and taking a huge bite of her Oreo Cheesecake we laugh hysterically while talking about Harold and Kumar. She's one hell of a girl and her eyes look so bright,she really does take my breath away. I stared blankly on her eyes she then said "Taylor, are you still with me?" "Oh yeah I just got lost in your eyes. They're so beautiful." Did I really just say that? She let out a cute little giggle and said "thanks. Your eyes looks beautiful aswell." "Well they don't call me ladies man T for nothing, well no one really calls me that." She giggled again "I bet girls are all over all the time you're a very good guitarist and your very cute as well." "No! Hahahaha but thanks for building up my napoleon complex." "I mean it,I was really happy you asked me out,I always had a crush on you." "Really now?" "Yeah,I always ask Kat to introduce us." "You really mean that?" "Yeah. You're even dreamier and nicer in person." She let out a genuine smile I smiled back and said "I'm glad I asked you out to. I hesitated at first but your just what I needed." I winked at her and she smiled at me once again.
When I check my watch it was already 11pm and we've been talking for 4hours I said "oh it's already been 4hours,I didn't feel the time go by." "Same here,We better go Kat must be worried." "Right!" I waved to the waiter for the bill I paid 40 dollars and added a 12 dollar tip. I pulled out the chair for her and she got up she grabbed my hand and I smiled to myself as I looked at her hand in mine we got to my car and opened the passenger side for her she thanked me and we drove to Jeremy's the car ride felt fast as we continued to chat I found out that she's really in to comic books and anime and we talked about bands and we both seem to have the same taste on everything we reach Jeremy's place and she said "well this is me. Thank you so much Taylor I had a lot of fun." "Your welcome I should be the one thanking you,you kept my mind of a lot of things and I had an amazing time, we should go out again sometime." "We definitely should." She then crashed her lips to mine and gave me a short chaste kiss we smiled at each other and she got out of the car "Thanks again!" She said "Thanks Cass!" When she got in the house the thrusted my hand in the air and said yes. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 4 new messages they were from Hayley

"T! How's it going? Xx"
"T,seems like your having fun xx"
"T are we still on for tonight?"
"T! Where are you?"

I replied:
"Hey Hayles! Sorry for the late response. I just dropped Cassie of,I'll be there in awhile. Xx" she quickly replied "Ok,I have pesto for dinner! Hurry here! Drive save xx" i replied "Ok :)" and I drove to her place

Hayley's POV
I set the food on the table of my living room and popped the dvd in to my player and I'm really excited to see Taylor I really don't know why maybe I'm excited to see how his date went the doorbell rang and I ran to the door and Taylor was there he gave me a hug and he even brought me my favorite cookies from the local coffee shop "Thanks T, I really missed this stuff." "I'm feeling generous today Hayles." "Come in come in" I said as I lead him to the living room I said "come here sit." He sat down and I asked hin "how was the date stud?" "It went great Hayles,I didn't think it would go this great." "Really? I told you! What did you guys do?" "We just drank coffee and ate and we talked a lot. She's amazing Hayles. I think I really like her." I felt a sudden pain in my heart I responded "wow! You? Like someone?" "I guess so." I sat there as he shared all the things they talked about and all the things they had in common there was a sudden brightness in his eyes and I just sat there silent. He called my name as he snapped his fingers "Hayley,Hayley? You still there?" "Yeah. I'm just really. Really happy for you." He the. Continued to talk about their night he then said "and when I dropped her off. She kissed me." I felt that sharp pain again but now it's twice as more painful,while he continued to talk more and I sat there and thought to myself "why do I feel this way?"