Chapter 7 (Friends With Benefits)

(Hayley's POV)
"Hayley, I know it hurts you. But Josh is married now, you have to accept that fact"
"I accept it Taylor,but it just really hurts." I started to cry and Taylor pulled the car over and gathered me into his arms "ssshhhhhh...... It's going to be okay, everything's going to be fine." I sniffled and whispered "I know" i put on a weak smile and said "Can we go back to your place" he gulped and without a word drove to his place and we inched closer to his place I took his hand and held it he just smiled back at me and spoke no word we finally arrived at his house I immediately got out and went to the drivers area I opened the door and quickly pulled him out of the car and ran towards the front door he took the his key and I immediately snatched it from his hand he said "what are you doing?" I didn't reply but instead open the door we I then went inside and he followed me I threw the keys at his table and immediately grabbed him and started kissing him he pulled away he then hit the wall and shouted "Everytime you see him with his wife. Are you just going to fuck me! Huh?!?!?" I stood there speechless he took me the the shoulders and cornered me to the walls "Goddamit Hayley. Answer me? Do you think fucking me will make things better?!?!?" I started to cry he then shouted "SHIT!" He let out a huge sigh "I'm sorry Hayley, I just got angry please don't cry. I'm not angry at you I'm just angry at the situation." I wipped my tears away and replied "I'm sorry T. But......" "But what?" "I really want to.......... You know.... Do it again." "I'm not going to let you do a stupid mistake twice." I stood there in silence he sat on the couch and he pat the sit next to him, I sat beside him "Look,Hayles. I enjoyed what happened before don't get me wrong. But I won't let our friendship be ruined by just sex." "But T think about it I don't have a boyfriend, and you don't have a girlfriend. I mean we could we could be..... You know. Friends with benifits."
I was in shocked but I chuckled out "Friends With Benefits, Nichole. Your out of your mind." She's stared deep into my eyes "It will be fine. No commitment no drama no attachment just sex." Her tone serious and commanding "I don't know Hayles, one of us could get hurt." "It won't nothing will change just for the fact that will be you know doing it,come on. Will still be bestfriends." "Are you sure your up for this?"
"I'm sure T. It will be our little secret."