Chapter 15 (Somewhere Only We Know)

(Hayley's POV)

I decided to go for a long walk tonight our band will be touring and we're leaving Nashville tomorrow morning, I thought about being in the same tour bus for 3 months with the two guys who I loved and did not belong to me and how I have to spend my days and nights with them and that I had no space for myself to recharge myself from all the mayhem that will soon happen. As I walked on the cold dark night of Nashville, I suddenly bumped to a man I immediately said "oh l,I'm sorry sir didn't mean to...." Before I could finish I looked up to see a familiar face "It's cool Hayles, sorry about that." "Didn't think I'll see you here. Why are you out so late?" "I should be asking you the same question missy...." He took a deep huff of breath and quickly released it to a sigh "I had a fight with Jenna, I just went for a walk to clear my head." I look at his eyes and replied "well do you want some company?" "You know, I wouldn't mind to have a friend to talk to." As we walked to a nearby park he told me his frustrations with his wife that she didn't want him to travel around the country for 3 months that they have just been married for about a month and they needed more time together I nodded to every word he said and I gave his hand a comforting squeeze and said "you know Josh, this is normal things married people go thru and I assure you that everything will be fine and that you don't have to worry and all of this will pass." "I know Hayles, but she's been bringing this up since last week I don't know if I could bare to go home later and have another argument with her." I squeezed his hand and reassured him "everything will work out fine." He gave me a warm smile that would always melt my heart as he put his other hand above my hand. "Thanks Hayles." Before I could reply I was silenced by his lips suddenly crashing into mine I wanted to pull away at first but my lips had a tingle sensation and memories came flashing back he still tasted like before and I felt a selfish need to keep on tasting him he then begged for his tongue to enter my mouth and I gladly obliged our tongues now fighting for dominance at this stage I out my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss he then put his hand around my lower back I can feel the kiss get hotter and hotter after I suddenly had a snap back to reality and I quickly pulled away he then gave me a confused look he then said "what's wrong?" Confusion in his voice with his wondering eyes staring at mine "this. This is not right." I suddenly turn away and ran he chased after me he got onto my pace and grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. I yelled at him "What Josh?" I grabbed his left wrist and showed him his wedding band "Josh, your married and your chasing me and fucking making out with me when you should be with your wife." He looked at his fingers with disgust but then he starred deep to my eyes "I'm sorry Hayley. I didn't know what came over me." "It's my fault to." I sighed in reply "I just don't know how to say no." He looked at me with a confused stare "I'm sorry Josh but I have to go." I ran to the block and I saw a bench I sat there furiously massaging my forehead "what have you done Hayley. Why do you have to be an idiotic girl."

(Taylor's POV)
I prepare my luggage for the tour tomorrow, Cassie came to help me pack . She said grabbing the last pair of short. "Well that's the last of it." "Thanks for helping me babe" I replied and grabbed and placed a peck on her lips. "Your always welcome babe." She sat on the bed while I fixed the suitcase she the spoke "so.... You'll be gone for 3 months." "Yeah, but don't worry I'll be back here before you know it." I sat beside her in the bed and gave her a kiss at her cheeks "I guess so..... You'll have a lot of girls who'll probably throw themselves at you." I let out a chuckle "hmmm... Come here." I sat her in my lap and began to place a chaste kiss on her lips "what are you worried about babe?" I said she huffed and said "they'll be prettier than me in crop tops and short shorts and you'll fine someone who's worth more of your time." I kissed her again "the only things is none of them is you. I want you only you." She bit her lip and said "prove it."

After we both reached our climax I rolled beside her we were both panting for our breaths. She then said "I love you Taylor." I gave her a big smile and when I opened my mouth to reply all of a sudden nothing came out.