Chapter 2

We're inside my car as "High and Dry" by Radiohead blasted from the speakers,Hayley is looking outside of the window and was quite as she was playing with a piece of tissue I decided to break the silence.
"So, how are you?"
She replied "I'm ok" "you can't lie to me Hayles,I know you." She sighed and cleared her throat "I really don't know T, I know I'm not ok but I'm fine. I don't know why I feel this way I should be happy for Josh but I always thought that it's going to be me and him someday." Tears began to fall from her beautiful face as I thought to myself holy shit I made her cry. I pulled over and grabbed her. "I'm sorry Haley, everything's going to be alright you will always have me I will never leave you" she slowly looked up to meet my eyes. "Thank you Taylor, i'm sorry if I over reacted" "don't be sorry, we'll be fine" now we have to get to Josh's I'm sure he would want to see you.

Hayley's POV
We arrived in Josh's house the house is beautifully decorated with white flowers many of our closes friends are here they all look so beautiful and handsome all smiling and happy for Jenna and Josh. I couldn't help but to feel jealous. Zac approached me and Taylor and told us that Josh is in his room looking for me as Taylor said "Do you want me to go with you?" I quickly answered "No,I'll be fine" "okay then. I'll be right here when you need me." I nodded and smiled at him. I ran up the stairs and I walked to reach Josh's home I nervously breath in and mustered up my confidence and knocked at his doors a familiar voice shouted "come,in" I walked right in and I saw him in this white tux struggling to fix his tie. He looked so handsome, I thought to myself he looked right at me and said "Hayley,I'm glad you're here" he grabbed me for a tight long hug. I immediately thought this is the last time I will ever get to think that his mine,I inhaled his scent and flashbacks immediately came back when we first met, our first date, our first kiss and the time he asked me his then he let go. She saw my tears"Hayley, you will always be my first love and you will always be my best friend and I will always be here for you. Remember that,please don't cry. It hurts me to see you like this" "no Josh,I'm crying because I'm happy for you. I know you and Jenna will live a happy life. I love you both and I'll always be here for you. No matter what. I love you!" I kissed his cheek and "Josh, i have to go down and help the guys set up,good luck!" I ran to the bathroom, sat in the toilet and sobbed. Someone knocked on the door "Hayley,it's me! Can I come in?" I opened the door and saw Taylor he pulled me in for a hug "Hayley, you don't have to do this if you don't want" "I want to Taylor, this is Josh's day I don't want to ruin his day, he needs me."