Chapter 13 (Holding Back Won't Turn Back Time)

Hayley's POV:

I lay awake in my bed trying to understand this situation, do I love Taylor? I can't,this is wrong when he finally found a girl he actually like. I suddenly feel this way. This is wrong his my best friend why did I ever have to make that stupid decision to sleep with him why do I have to ruin everything. "Hayley,ughhh....... Why are you so stupid." I decided to take some benadryl so I could sleep. I fell into a deep sleep.

Taylor's POV:

I just got into my house. I ran to my room and jumped into bed a million thought went rushing over my mind, how I really liked Cassie she is my ideal type of woman but in the back of my mind Hayley, I feel really confused I guess she really wanted me to be with Cassie. I should accept that fact should I jump to a relationship with happened between me and Hayles.

Hayley's POV

I check my phone to see that it's already 1pm. "Uhhhh.... Over slept once again." Then a couple of minutes I received a text from Taylor "Haylessss..... Can I see you?"

"Sure T. Xx"

"Ok I'll be there in a sec xx"

I took a shower and threw on some pants and wore an Adventure Time shirt. I ran downstairs and took out a bag of Doritos and 2 cans of Mountain Dew not long after I heard my door bell rang. I saw a familiar person I gave him a warm hug "T, come in." He went in and we sat in the living room. He quickly sat down I sat beside him and he shorten the distance between he started to talk "Hayley, we.... We're okay right?" "What kind of question is that T, of course we are." I replied "you sure? Because I hope what happened between us? You know the whole Friends with benefits thing didn't ruin our friendship?" I took a minute to reply "Taylor, it was my idea and I'm really sorry I put that thing between our friendship." "It was partly my fault to,and I really want to put that stupid decision to the past. I want us to be what we used to." Those words hit my chest bad. He taught the whole thing was stupid. I put on a fake smile. "I agree 100% I'm sorry T." "Thank you Hayley" he took me into his arms and gave me a warm hug, I feel so safe like this, i hope I could stay like this forever. He let go and said "Hayley." "Hmmm???" I replied " this might come as a shock and too quick but. I really want to ask Cassie to be my girlfriend." Those words struck to my heart like a knife I replied "That's great T! Omg I'm so happy for you."

Taylor's POV

I just got out of Hayley's and I got inside my car. I think I actually saw pain from her eyes when I told her about wanting Cassie to be my girlfriend. I thought to myself "uggghhh.... Taylor you douche, are you doing the right thing?"