Chapter 10 (State of confusion)

Taylor's POV

"Nice to meet you Taylor" Cassie replied. "Come one guys let's eat up" Kat said. We had a wonderful donner and I talked to Cassie a lot we had a lot of things in common she likes the same bands I like and she also plays a lot of video games she's a really cool chick and I really enjoy talking to her.

Hayley's POV

I chatted with Josh and it felt amazing no talk about his marriage just kidding around and being friends just like we used too. I miss this Josh this was my Josh. "Remember that time you hid in Zac's drumset and you surprised with by spraying him with a water gun?" Josh said "oh that was sick he went screaming to you. That was one of the highlights of my life." "Those were they days Hayles." Before I could answer Josh's phone vibrated "Oh guys! I gotta go the wife needs me." "Your becoming a softy man!" Jeremy replied "the things we do for Love Jerms." Taylor then said "we gotta get going to. I have to drop Hayley off" "ok let's just pick up where we left tomorrow." He lead us all to the front door we all said our goodbyes and gave eachother hugs "See you tomorrow guys I'll be making steaks." Kat said. "That sounds great can't wait" Zac said. Taylor and I got into his car as we reach the highway I broke the silence. "So T...... That Cassie sure is a looker." "Really? Yeah she is a cutie." He let out a chuckle "You guys seem to have hit of." "Yeah, she's a cool chick." I took 5 minutes to reply "You should you know ask her out." I can tell that his face changed reactions it was shocked and serious he said "You really think I should do that?" "Yeah. We're not dating like I said no commitments, I would want you to settle down one day." He didn't reply we've reach my drive way. I said "well let's go inside and have some fun." "Ummm... Hayles, I'm gonna take a rain check today I'm really not feeling that good."ohhhhh... You should come in and have some coffee or water then." "No, i just need to sleep this off, I'll see you tomorrow Hayles." "Ohhh... Ummmm.... Ok then. Have a safe drive" he gave me an awkward and stiff hug not knowing wether to kiss me or not he ended up kissing my forhead "Goodnight Hayles." "Goodnight T" I got out of his car and walked to my porch he waved good bye and drove off I watch him leave "I guess it's just me again."