Bonus Chapter

I sighed, agonising pain pulsing through my blood. Each heartbeat was making my head start to throb uncontrollably. A disgusting stench filled the room, and as soon as my eyes fluttered open, I identified the metallic smell of blood wafting through the air and into my nose.

"She's awake." I turned my head to to the prison cell door, I felt my eyes beginning to darken in colour, ropes were tightly around my body connecting me to a wooden pole. "I'm surprised she wasn't out for so long, only a few hours."

"Look at her, so helpless. To be honest, it's quite amusing seeing the greatest assassin so vulnerable."

My hair covered my eyes as they made more venomous comments, each one would be like poison to a normal person, but to me, they didn't bother me at all. In fact I found it quite amusing that they were pouring all their own flaws on me, pretending I had them. "We should kill her now."

"It's alright, no one will come for her anyway, she'll rot and die in that cell. It'll be much more painful."

"That's what you think." I looked up, my lip curving into a smirk and a glint in my eye. "If I die, someone will come and collect your souls in vengeance for my demise."

The twisted grin stayed firmly placed on my lips, the sound of footsteps and the door opening. I felt my head forcefully be lifted up to look at a man with blazing red eyes. "How about this? We'll let you decide whether you want to rot until there's nothing left or be hanging on a wooden cross, Blood Scythe?" He stroked my right cheek.

"I've been looking for a place to finally call my resting spot anyway." I laughed and stared back at him with an equal icy glare. "This will be fun."

-Back at Kalendra Castle-

Footsteps were heard as various figures began to sprint through twists and turns as the sound of a bell chiming in the distance was heard, the clock tower striking midnight. A mist filled the air, the fog tearing through the starry night sky.

The castle shook slightly as a gush of wind seeped through the cracks of a smashed glass window, oil lamps lit as voices echoed through the castle hallways, a couple of shrieks and the number of guards doubled in protection for the visiting guests.

However, a particular man sat on the castle roof watching his surroundings. His eyes gleamed as he locked his view into the space above him, watching the glittering moon above him as a small, vindictive smirk spread across his face once he returned his gaze to the castle entrance.

As rain began to fall, the black colour of his hair began to ooze from his scalp down his neck, revealing a colour that matched his eyes.

A blood red that in sight could even be visible to those who were blind.

He ran a hand through his bright hair, watching in the distance as a figure he knew all too well sprinting through the tress, just his movements made him look like a murderer. His yellow eyes were clouded with rage and a look of vexation evident on his face.

The one with red hair chuckled at a thought appearing in his mind. Finally, the war that he so desperately yearned for was almost in reach. Now, he could get what he wanted. The man covered his hair with a black hood before disappearing in the dark abyss of black shadows below his feet with one swift motion.

A/N: Somehow we hit 10K reads! That's honestly amazing, I wasn't expecting this. Thank you all so much for all the support you guys provide me with and this story. Without you all, I definitely wouldn't be here continuing to write it.

I would also like to say, I have a Q & A in store soon, so please write your questions to a certain character or myself in the comments to this chapter.

Once again, I thank you all so much for reading 'Kiss of Vengeance' and I hope you enjoy what I have in store for the future.

○●GirlAlias●○