Your An Anime Character

You led the twelve women to your (living room/study)where your (TV/computer) was. Since you lived all alone the room wasjust how you wished it to be. So you had all your Hetalia merchandisesitting around. You really loved plushies and so had a plushie of alltwelve, they were all your favorite. You handed each the plushie andthey looked at it as if you were crazy looking at the plushies as youpulled up (favorite Hetalia episode) episode of Hetalia.

You showed them as they all gathered around looking atit shocked and then to the plushie. "Dudes! I think this is us!"Amelia gasped shocked.

"But their blokes!" Alice gasped and looked at herown one and pouted slightly, "but I can kind of see it."

"Well yes, it's a show and you are known as the nyo,or female, version." You said as they looked around.

"What-a is my-a name?" Felicia asked and you smiledgently.

"Felicano. Your older sister's name is Lovino, Spain'sis Antonio, Japan is Kiku, Germany is Ludwig and Prussia is Gilbert.Then for the Allies, France is Francis, America is Alfred, Canada isMatthew, England is Arthur, Russia is Ivan, and China is Yao." Youexplained as they all looked around before placing down theirplushies.

"Well, we best go to find somewhere to stay. Aru."Mulan said as you bit your lip. You had made the wish but you stillfelt guilty. You had more than enough room for all of them, thoughit'd be a tight fit.

"Wait," you said and they all looked at youconfused, "I have three spare bedrooms; it might be a tight fit butit should be doable." You said with a small smile.

"Are you sure chica? (girl?) We don't want to be abother." Anita said and you looked down playing with your fingers.

"I don't want you twelve to be on the streets." Yousaid looking between the twelve, "if you don't want to stay ofcourse, but you should all stay at least till you find another placeif you want to. You can all stay as long as you wish." Youexplained and it was Anya who spoke up.

"That sounds very nice, da? (yes?)" She said and yousmiled at her shyly.

"Thank you." Madeline said before pausing, "butwhat about your family, eh?" She asked and you smiled slightly atthat.

"My family is gone Maddie, I think they are in(country your not living in). Were in (country you live in) rightnow." You explained, "they are kind of globe trotters; you canall stay here for as long as needed.

You then showed them all the rooms, all three had adouble bed, dresser, and two bedside tables. Luckily you also hadseveral air mattresses that you kept because your old governessesleft behind as they would have it to invite friends or boyfriendsover.

Lovina and Felicia slept in one bed, Julchen and Monicaboth had a air mattress each in that room. Mulan and Anya shared abed, you didn't think Mulan was too happy about it but it happened,Anita and Sakura each had a air mattress in one room. The last oneMaddie and Amelia both shared the bed while Alice and Francine eachhad a air mattress. It was cramped but it was better to be in yourwarm home than on the streets.

With that you went to bed to go to sleep once you weresure that they all were comfortable. You laid down and thought howamazing this was and you hoped it wasn't a dream.

Herewe are; I hope you all like it. It's hard to keep track of all thedifferent characters.