Second Lemon

You were sitting with your paramours, you were in a hot and heavy make out session, you were kissing Maddie, Julchen and Anya was sucking along your plush (skin tone) neck, Francine and Anita playing with your breasts, Monica was rubbing your peach and your own hands reached out, one rubbing on Alice and the other on Felicia's breast. Your leg was pressed against Lovina's covered peach and the other on Amelia. Mulan and Sakura were nipping at your soft stomach through your (favorite band/tv show that isn't Hetalia/etc) shirt.

"Fick! (Fuck!)" Julchen panted pulling away from you, "I need jou." She panted and you pulled from Maddie panting and moaned.

"I want you to, all of you." You groaned panting as you spoke, "I want it to be hard....please, be rough with me." You blushed but they all grinned a lustful light in their eyes. They all pulled away, Anya picking you up and putting you over her shoulder, walking to the room and they all followed her.

Anya placed you down at the door and had you stay there and they all went to sit on the large bed. You blinked confused (eye color) orbs confused what they wanted. "Strip for us, maple leaf." Maddie said being very confident but immediately after saying that she got really shy and started blushing and it was so cute you had to bite your lip to stop yourself from squealing at the cuteness.

"Oui, (Yes,)" Francine agreed with a lustful husk in her voice, "slowly."

You did so, blushing. When you got to your (favorite color) bra and panties, it was then that they stopped you. "Vait Name," Monica said as you looked at her and she smirked at you, "come here, on jour knees." She added and you blushed even more, the rumors that Germany had the mind of a sex maniac was true. Something you greatly enjoyed.

You got down on your knees and did crawl over to them, they watched you panting from how sexy you looked, the (favorite color) bra encasing and showing off your supple breast. When you got to them it was Anita who spoke, practically purring, "undress us." She whispered to you and you did so, getting them down to the state of undress that you were.

Francine's panties and bra were both in the pattern of the French flag, Amelia's was in the pattern of the American flag and Maddie in the pattern of the Canadian flag. Alice's panties were in the pattern of the Union Jack and her bra in the pattern of the English flag, Anya's bra and panties were in the pattern of the Russian flag, Mulan's in the pattern of the Chinese flag. Sakura's bra was just white with red straps and her panties were in the pattern of the Japanese flag, the sun on the front in the very middle. Julchen's panties and bra were in the pattern of the Prussian flag, Monica's was in the pattern of the German flag. Felicia's panties were in the pattern of the Italian flag and her bra was a simple white bra, Lovina's bra was in the pattern of the Italian flag and her panties were white with little cartoon tomatoes on them. Anita's panties were in the pattern of the Spanish flag and her bra was white with cartoon tomatoes decorating it.

Julchen, Anita, and Francine all stood pulling you up, surrounding you. Anita started making out with you, her tanned hands going down to grip your soft bum. Francine was pressed up against your back, she had her hands squeezing your breast and sucking on your neck. Julchen kissed along your shoulder as her hand slipped down underneath your panties and slipped her long pale fingers into your core causing you to moan.

You panted as they kept touching you and driving you crazy, when you started to get close Julchen pulled away and then Francine and Anita pulled away as well causing you to whimper in protest. "Don't vorry liebe, (love,)" Julchen cooed tugging you to Monica who wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Do jou still vant it hard, schatz? (sweetheart?)" Monica cooed and you nodded.

"Ja...(Yes...)" you moaned.