Your Ours Now, You Know?

"Breathe, maple leaf," Maddie whispered to youwrapping her arms around your waist. You were having a bit of troublewith hyperventilating and kissing all of them. You took a deep breathfilling your lungs with the much needed oxygen.

"Wow..." you whispered as she smiled kindly andpulled back so the others could come near you.

"You be the belonging to us now, da? (yes?)" Anyawhispered to you kissing you again and pushing her tongue into yourmouth. She tasted of vodka and sunflowers seeds, yet there was anundeniable sweetness in the taste.

"Hey Anya, we all want to kiss her to. Aru!" Mulanadded, When Anya pulled away she pulled you into her arms and kissedyou, pushing her tongue into your mouth. She tasted sweet; like oneof her treats. The next was Sakura, she didn't put her tongue intoyour mouth so instead you did so to her blushing but you were feelingmuch more confident. She tasted of green tea, after that the next wasMonica, she was quiet happy to shove her tongue into your mouthslightly roughly, she tasted of slightly sweet beer, she had barelylet you go before Julchen pulled you foreword and kissed you slippingher tongue in and gripping your soft bum causing you to gasp and shepulled away to nibble on your lip.

"Give the rest of us a turn with the bell cherie, maami. (beautiful darling, my friend.) Francine gently chided moving soshe was holding you from behind, her front pressed against your backand her hands went to grip your breast. You looked over shocked andshe kissed you slipping her tongue into your mouth, she tasted ofsweet strawberry wine.

"Tsosososo," Anita giggled coming from one of yoursides, Julchen and Francine each moved slightly so that she couldtouch you as well, her front completely pressed to one of your sides.She kissed you as well, she tasted of tequila and lime

"What is wrong with you tossers? Give her some room!"Alice demanded moving to your only side that was vacant and grippedyour wrist, pulling you away. Being shy she kissed you, it was youthat put your tongue into her mouth, she tasted just like Earl Greytea. The next was Amelia who kissed you, dipping you as you twokissed, she tasted of burgers, the next was Felicia who kissed firstyour cheeks and then your lips again, she tasted of pasta.

Lovina growled and pulled you from her twin and kissedyou, she was blushing darkly as you both kissed, she tasted oftomatoes. The last was Maddie who wrapped her arms around your waistand kissed you sweetly and slipped her tongue in after a few moments.She tasted just like sweet maple syrup.

Monica hummed and as Maddie pulled away she came behindyou, wrapping her arms around your plump waist she also moved your(hair color) locks off of your shoulder and kissed along your (skintone) neck. "Jour ours. Zay it, frau. (woman.)" She whispered andyou gave a slight moan.

"I'm yours...I belong to all of you..." you pantedand Sakura smiled and took both your hands, kissing your knuckles .

"We are yours to, Name." She said shyly smiling atyou gently.

"Yeah babe, your property of the Axis and Allies now!"Amelia gave her heroic laugh. Felicia wrapped her arms around youhugging you tightly.

"Si! (Yes!) It's so good to hold you as much as wewant now bella! (beautiful!)" She giggled and Lovina sighed movingto hug you as well.

"We will-a claim you in all ways soon enough-a."Lovina added and the others blushed but it was Julchen and Anya whospoke.

"Ja! (Yes!) The claiming of vital regions willcommence!" She said before giving her laugh.

"The becoming one will happen." Anya added with achildish giggle.

"I...I'm not ready for that yet." You said and theyall looked at you and smiled.

"Relax ma amour, (my love,)" Maddie promised you,"we don't mean it like that, eh. We just mean when you are ready."She promised kissing your forehead.

Herewe are, now you are with the Axis and Allies. I hope you like it.