So You Like Girls?

As you got home the others had at least calmed down thatthe more violent ones, like Anya, and were taking deep breaths."Don't worry about what those villains said babe," Amelia saidpatting yoru back.

"Yes," Alice nodded, "it's not as if you really dolike girls like that." She added and you froze up.

They all paused to look at you as you looked awayblushing. Of course you could deny it but it was who you were and youcouldn't deny it.

"Do you like girls, Name?" Anita asked and you shylynodded. She, as the others, nodded seeing that you batted for herteam. That meant you might be into one or many of them?

Walking foreword Francine was smirking, "what's thematter Name?" She asked, "there's nothing wrong with that. We doto." She whispered gently kissing you, her lips were so soft...

You gasped shaking slightly as Amelia gave a yell. "HeyFrenchie! I want to kiss Name to!" She yelled pushing theFrenchwoman away and kissed you as well. After she pulled awayhowever then everyone had to kiss you.

Alice kissed you very shyly and lightly, Maddie was soshy you moved over and kissed her, blushing darkly from it. Anyapulled you tightly to kiss you deeply, Mulan kissed you sweetly,Sakura's kiss was barely a peck. Julchen pulled you close and gaveyou a deep kiss, when it came to Monica she kissed you but she wasblushing so darkly you worried that she was hurt. Next was Feliciawho happily kissed first both your cheeks and then your lips, Lovinalooked away before kissing you quickly blushing even worse after all.The last was Anita, she spun you into her arms and kissed you.

After all that you were so barely breathing you feltlike you just might faint. They all smiled at you and happily movedyou so they could all cuddle you. "Your so bella (beautiful)Name!)" Felicia giggled.

Thisis short but I hope I did it justice.