Going Home, Losing You

You smiled happily as you were watching (favorite movie)cuddling everyone. School was tomorrow as was work so you'd have togo to sleep soon but you enjoyed cuddling them and though you wouldwhen you went to sleep you enjoyed the commentary you thirteen weredoing for the movie. However you all paused when you heard a strangewhirling and looked as they all gave a gasp and suddenly disappearedin a white bright flash of light.

You looked around shocked and shaking you looked allaround to try to find them but you knew it. You tried to fight itback but you knew what was happening. Eventually it would happen butit was soon; tears falling from your eyes you fell to your knees andcried your (eye color) orbs out, eventually you cried yourself tosleep right on the floor.

On the other side, the dimension that they came from,the twelve looked around. Standing there was Norway, Romania,Belarus, Ukraine, and Denmark. Romania smiled happily hugging Alicehappily, Norway breathed a sigh of relief glad her friend was okay.Denmark quickly punched Amelia's arm and patted Julchen on the back,and Belarus hugged his beloved older sister and Ukraine tried to savehis little sister from his little brother but it was shocking as Anyapushed Belarus away.

"What have you done?!" Anita demanded and they alllooked shocked as tears gathered in the dozen rescued girls' eyes.

"What do you mean?" Norway asked as it was Monicawho answered.

"Jou took us from our schatz! (sweetheart!) Themadchen (girl) vho owns our heart!"

"Da! Name is our little sunflower! We all love her!"Anya said as Belarus gasped shocked that she would say such a thing,"she is the only one we would love." She said crossing her armsand glaring.

"Send us back," Julchen growled as they all lookedshocked.

"I'm sorry! We didn't know!" Romania apologized andit was then that Alice took a deep breath and spoke.

"Let's relax; Romania, Norway, I'll help send ushome." Alice said and the others nodded, Belarus growled andstarted chanting 'marry me' to his sister. Anya for the first timedidn't run away, she glared and clearly stated 'back off' withoutsaying a thing.

"Right. Let's get to work then." Norway said andAlice and Romania nodded.

Six Months Later

It had been six months and you were feeling verydepressed. Even your bullies had noticed and backed off, they were abit worried you'd bring a gun to school if they kept talking. Thatcame when one of them mentioned the woman and where they were, youalmost killed the guy and got suspended for two weeks.

You slept soundly wrapped up in the blanket, it smelt ofthem and as the scent was gone from the bed but the clothing they hadwere still so you kept them there and would sleep cuddled into theirclothing to have something simple. Maybe that made you a ScentPervert, it relaxed you and let you have a nice dream. You were happythat their clothing remained; it proved to you that it wasn't all anamazing dream. It was real, they knew you and loved you. You hadlove, they say it was better to have loved and lost than to neverloved at all and you hoped one day it would feel good.

You were wondering if you should move, which country itwould be best to be in. Should you live in France, America, Canada,England, Russia, China, Japan, Germany-west or east-Italy-south ornorth-or Spain. Or maybe it would be better to move somewhere elseentirely, somewhere that wouldn't remind you of them. You didn't knowand it hurt you even more.

You were just sitting quietly and jumped when suddenlythere was a white light and gasped as you saw the twelve standingbefore you, they looked around before spotting you and smiled happilyat you and relaxed.

"Maple leaf!" Maddie giggled happily and you pinchedyour arm and slapped yourself scaring them.

"Cherie? (Darling?)" Francine gasped and you smileda few tears falling on your tear streaked face. This time they wereof happiness instead of depression and sadness.

"This...this is real? I'm not dreaming?" Youstuttered out and they smiled at you gently understanding.

"No-a, we really are here-a!" Felicia promised andyou stood, running to them and they held you tightly to their bodies.

"We-a can take you to-a our dimension." Lovina saidand you looked at them shocked.

"You...don't have to if you don't want to." Sakurasaid shyly and they nodded.

"Shi! (Yes!) If you want we will stay in thisdimension, as long as we are with you! Aru!" Mulan said and yousmiled gently

"You'd do that for me?" You asked and they allnodded saying 'yes' in their native language. "I have nothing here;no friends, no family, let's go." You agreed and they smiled atyou, each kissing you before Alice pulled out the spell sending youto the room.

Ienjoyed giving Russia a bit of backbone, more of that to come. I didget a bit depressed writing this.