A Different World

It was finally the weekend again, they were a bit bored;they had no proof that they existed and they had no training as faras the work force was concerned. So that left them bored out of theirmind so you were all going to the park. Of course the thirteen of youwere enjoying this time together.

However your happiness was crushed as a few girls camealong and make snide comments about your chubby physique. Wonderingwhat a fat ass like you was doing with a bunch of physically fitwomen, maybe you were part of a club, or you might be a family memberof one of them.

"What is wrong with you?" Amalia asked shocked whileFelicia and Maddie each took your body ino either side of you. Theywere all glaring at them.

"Name is very beautiful, da. (yes.)" Anya said witha nod and crossing her arms.

"What? Are you all a bunch of lesbians?" One of thegroup started laughing as you blushed. You were into girls and youdidn't want any of them to know. If they knew of what huge crush youhad on all of them would make them uncomfortable.

Of course before you got to know them you had started todevelop quiet the crush on them. You jumped as Anita pulled you intoa hug and Francine rubbed your back.

"Don't listen to them Name, jour sochen. (beautiful.)"Julchen said with a smile at you causing you to blush darkly.

"D-danke. (T-thank you.)" You whispered and they allsmiled at you. Shyly Alice and Mulan each took one of your hands andled you back along. You blushed as you heard the cussing out thewoman were growling at the group in different languages.

In French from Francine, in English from Amalia andAlice, a mixture of the two by Maddie, in Russian by Anya, in Chineseby Mulan, in Japanese by Sakura, in German by Julchen and Monica, inItalian by Lovina and Felicia, and in Spanish by Anita.

You blushed even darker at that; the fact that they allwere reacting so violently was very touching to you. Even if theywould never look at you in a romantic way-which you were sure theynever would-like this they must view you as a friend. That was nice,you liked having human interaction, they were all so kind.

With a smile you continued on. If only you knew, alltwelve thought you were the most beautiful person they ever saw, maleor female. You were womanly, soft and curvy. They just wanted tocuddle you like a human pillow forever.

Herewe are, short but I hope all of you like it. I wanted to have certainones like Russia and Germany beat the group up but I decided to notto at the last minute.