Settling Into Your New Home

Waking up you honestly believe that last night was adream so you got up and went to the guest bedroom. Your (eye color)orbs widened however when you saw that Monica was up sitting on thebed while Julchen was passed out practically on the very edge of theair mattress and Felicia was cuddled into Lovina who even in sleepdidn't look happy.

"Guten morgen madchen, (Good morning girl,) vhat izit?" Monica asked as you quickly shook your head to clear it.

"I was just coming to see if you guys wantedbreakfast."

"Ja, (Yes,) that zounds gutt. (good.) I vill vakeeveryone up for jou." She offered and you nodded.

"Danke, (Thank you,)" you thanked and headed to thekitchen, you didn't know what everyone would want so you decided abreakfast of pancakes, chopped up (favorite fruit),(bacon/sausage/ham), (favorite style of eggs) eggs, (favorite juice)juice, coffee, and tea.

Soon enough everyone came down, now that you noticedthey were all in pajamas. Francine wore a simple blue-purple smallneglige that looked a lot like lingerie, Amelia wore a simple pair ofgreen basketball shorts and a over sized shirt in the pattern of theAmerican flag, Maddie was wearing a jersey nightgown in white andred, and Alice was wearing a pair of blue sleep pants and a matchingbutton shirt. Anya was wearing a floor length long sleeved nightgown,and Mulan was wearing a traditional red Chinese nightgown. Sakura waswearing a white sleeping kimono, Felicia and Lovina were wearingmatching sleep wear; both wore a pair of short shorts and a tank topFelicia wearing green and Lovina wearing red. Anita wore a over sizedreddish pink button up shirt, Julchen wore a pair of black bootyshorts and a over sized white sweater, and Monica wore a pair ofblack yoga pants and a red tank top.

They all gathered different amounts of the food you hadmade they all complimented your cooking skills happily. As thethirteen of you finished the breakfast you had calmed enough torealize that this was real. This was really happening.

"You know...if you twelve are going to be here; nomatter what you will need clothing and hygiene products. I mean, it'snot as if any of you packed a bag." You point out and they nod inunderstanding at that, "plus I'd like to make the guest rooms a bitmore homey." You added and they looked at you, it was Anya whospoke.

"But it's not as if we have money to buy this, da?(yes?)"

You smiled and shook your head, "you may not but I'vebeen working since I could." You pointed out with a wide smile, "Ihave more than enough saved up to buy what is needed."

"You don't have to do that, Name." Anita said andyou smiled at her giving a giggle.

"Seriously, this is stuff you guys will need; Iwouldn't offer to get some things to make the room more homey if Ididn't want to." You promised them. You had to let them all borrowyour clothing to help them get in. None of them the clothing fitquiet right but it didn't look too out of place. More that the waythey carried themselves was so different from you. With that decidedyou headed to the nearby store.

You ended up buying each girl five outfit; a total ofsixty outfits, as well as a pair of sneakers for each, a pair of fournightwear, a swimsuit for each, and a jacket. You also bought a lotof soaps, shampoos, deodorants, and conditioners, since there was alot of them. Then to make it more homey you found the flags for eachof the countries, a white one for Felicia, and a picture of theircountryside.

The last thing you bought was a simple piece ofjewelery. For Monica, Julchen, and Felicia you got them a braceletand the other nine you bought a necklace and each had a charm. Athunderbolt for Monica, a little bird for Julchen, a white flag forFelicia, a tomato for Lovina, a soccer ball for Anita, a cherryblossom for Sakura, a panda for Mulan, a sunflower for Anya, aminiature Eiffel Tower for Francine, a baseball for Amelia, a mapleleaf for Maddie, and a miniature teacup for Alice.

They tried to convince you that they didn't need it butyou insisted that it was best. That this way they would havesomething nice. You were about to go to check out but then realizedthey would need a key to your house, you had only one which was asimple silver one that you gave to Felicia. The rest of them you wentto get copies made, everyone getting it in the pattern of their flag,for Alice she went with the Union Jack over the English flag.

That being done you went to the check out. The girlswinced when they saw the total but you didn't blink and quickly paidand you moved along to the car and drove. Driving with them you knewit was a nightmare. It ended up with everyone sitting on top of eachother and pretty much in a dog pile.

Getting home you did your best to help them, hangingthings up, putting clothing away and figuring out who would go to thefirst bathroom and who would use the second one to shower. After thiswas all done, it was practically time for dinner and so Felicia andLovina decided to make dinner of pasta.

"Thank you for this." Sakura said nervously, "itis very nice of you to take us arr in." She said and yu smiled ather.

"Of course." You promised and took a deep breath."Just look as this as your house as well."

"Thank you very much, aru." Mulan said with a brightsmile.

Herewe are, I hope you guys like this, I hope it works well.