Lemon

You moan blushing as they smirk, pushing you down. "Whowill go first?" Alice asked as the twelve all slowly started takingoff their clothing, moving their hips the gentlest bit as if to someunheard song as you panted blushing darkly seeing them and soonenough all were naked before you, causing you to blush darkly atthem.

Biting your lip you stood from the bed and took off yourown clothing, though you were shy you did put on a bit of show forthem, even though it was obvious you were feeling insecure. They allblushed darkly at you, watching you with a blush. You didn't seebeauty but they saw the most beautiful, curvy, decadent figure. Itdidn't hurt the fact that they all grew up during a time that achubby figure was much more desirable over a skinny one.

It was Anya who crawled on top of you and Mulan pouted."Come on Anya, aru!" Mulan complained and Anya pouted moving sothat Mulan could crawl on top of you and kissed you passionately.Slowly her hands squeezing your breast and moving further down shewrapped one arm around your waist and the other her finger slowlyslipped into you.

You gave a shocked moan and you moved your own fingersto slowly slip into her, "oh Name!" She gasped and you kissedher, curling your fingers and slowly started moving inside of her.

"You feel so good, Mulan." You whispered to her andshe moaned kissing you roughly as the two of you moved your hands youpanted against her lips.

"I'm close, aru..." she moaned and you smirkednipping down her neck with a wide smile blushing darkly.

"I am to." You whispered to her moving faster andshe moaned, it was only a few moments later that you started pantingand seeing the tiny little double curl on the side of her hair youblushed and reached foreword tugging it.

"YIAHH!" She screamed arching her back, pressing herbreast against yours and released on your fingers and moments lateryou did as well. Panting she removes her long pale fingers from you,causing you to whimper at the loss of contact, she smiled and lickedher fingers clean her amber brown eyes staring into your own (eyecolor) ones the entire time. "You taste so good Name, I love you."She smiled and you smiled back.

"Wo ai ni, Mulan. (I love you, Mulan.)" You smiledand she smiled, moving off of your curvy figure.

"I want to taste Name to." Amelia pouted cutelycrawling on top of you, smirking. She kissed you passionately, likeshe was devouring you and kissed down your neck and chest. Yougripped her shoulders and tugged her back up and she looked at youwith worried blue eyes, worried she had done something wrong. Howeveryou looked away blushing, "Name...? Did I do something wrong?"She asked and you quickly shook your head.

"No, of course not Amelia...it's just that..." youtook a deep breath steeling yourself, "if your going to taste methen I want to taste you to." You said and she paused beforesmiling brightly.

"Of course babe." She whispered tugging you so yourwere laying in the middle of the bed, instead of your head resting onthe bed. She crawled on top of you so that her vital regions wereright at your face and yours were at her's as well. "Ready, Name?"She asked her breath against you causing you to shudder.

Instead of answering her vocally you quickly pushed yourtongue into her. She tasted both sweet and sour, like lemons almost.You moaned as she did the same quickly pushing her tongue into you aswell. You moaned, causing vibrations inside of her and startedthrusting your tongue and she groaned, the vibrations causing you togrip the sheets underneath you to hold yourself steady. Her wetmuscle licking all along you, lapping at you like a kitten with theirfavorite cream.