Outside Our Little Paradise

All thirteen of you were cuddling together to enjoy eachother, you had moved two air mattresses, so everyone could cuddletogether without anyone having a trouble to fall off the bed.

However it was time to enter real life again; you weregoing to have to go to school. After spending the entire weekend withloving kind beautiful woman, who for some reason you didn'tunderstand found your chubby body beautiful, and they liked yourpersonality even more.

As you were kissing you were sitting on Anya's lap, yourlegs laying on Lovina's lap and your back held against Monica'schest. Monica was big chested and her breast were soft on your back.You were kissing Alice, Sakura was laying her head on your lap andnuzzled into your soft stomach, Mulan was holding you cuddling intoher side, Maddie and Felicia were both sucking along one side of yourneck. Francine and Julchen each grabbed one of your breasts whileAnita and Amelia each gripped your hand, moving it to one of theirbreasts and squeezing their hand making your hand squeeze theirbreasts, causing them to moan.

You moaned slightly and of course all of them thenwished to grip yoru breasts and you grip theirs. You quiet enjoyed itand cuddled into them. Then the thirteen of you went to sleep cuddledtogether. The morning you had to leave, they wished you didn't butyou did. You assured them that you would be fine and that you wouldbe back.

As you were gone they killed time by doing variousthings. Anya, Anita, and Lovina went out to your back yard to startworking on a garden of flowers and produce for you as a surprise,Maddie and Monica read some of your books and translated them intoFrench and German respectively in spirals for you since you hadmentioned trying to teach yourself to read in those languages.Francine, Felicia, and Mulan looked along your cabinets to find anyfood they could make you as well as what kind of food from theircuisines that you would like best. Sakura and Alice were readingsipping tea, while Amelia and Julchen were bored so they played strippoker, however they were both good so they kept getting a tie.

While they were doing so, two people entered the home.They were your parents, you hadn't seen them in over three years."Who are you?!" Your mother gasped as they looked, it was obviousthat they were your parents with how much you looked like (whicheverparent you look like).

"Hello miss." Alice said standing and placing thebook down. "I am Alice Kirkland, these are my sisters Amelia Jonesand Madeline Williams." She said, as you were around them and couldsee Maddie easily the others would do so just out of habit."Madeline's older sister Francine, then these are our friends Anyaand Mulan." She said introducing the last of the Allies and thenmoved on to introduce the Axis. None of them were about to tell themthat they were personifications of countries and that they weren'teven from this dimension. So they were going by their 'humanrelationships' "Then there is Mulan's little sister Sakura, Monica,her older sister Julchen, her friend Anita and her little cousins.Twins; Felicia and Lovina." Alice explained giving a smile to thetwo, "we are...well we are Name's paramours." Alice finished witha slight smile not thinking anything was wrong with it.

Neither of your parents knew that you were attracted togirls so started screaming. It was just about then that you hadgotten home. Not knowing who's car it was you quickly ran in andgasped seeing your parents.

"Name!" Your father yelled shocked, "This Blimeyis claiming that you are with all of them!" He said and you blusheddarkly, you had never used such words. That you were thiers and theywere yorus, but nothing like that.

"Well...yes." You said looking at them smilinglightly and they smiled at you to.

"Get the fuck out!" Your parents growled and yougasped but glared at them.

"Fine. Give me a few hours to pack." You said andthey gasped but you quickly talked before they could. "You haven'tbought anything other than basic essentials for me since I was eight.I've had a job since I turned sixteen, even the car is in my name."You said glaring at them, "I'll leave." You said and turned tothem and took a deep breath. "Guys, I have bags, we need to pack upeverything." You said and they nodded doing so.

All but Julchen went to their own rooms to packeverything. The Prussian trusted Monica to pack for her and so wouldstay with you to make sure that your parents didn't do anything.Though she wanted to run them through like she was still a TemplarKnight for what they said to you.

You were finally able to get everything, only taking theessentials, and put everything in the trunk. It was hard for alltwelve sitting in the four seats but you drove. You took a deepbreath and sighed, "I'm sorry you had to deal with them." Yousaid and they gasped at you not liking how you were blaming yourself.

"No love, I'm sorry." Alice said and dug her palehands into her blonde hair. "I should have told them that we werejust friends with you until you got home." She apologized and youshook your head.

"It's not your fault Alice." You assure, you go to ahotel and get a two bed room. You go to the room. Seeing you it wasSakura who took your face.

"Do not be sad, my butterfly. You are ours." Shepromised kissing you passionately. The other elven did so to cuppingyour face lovingly and kissing you deeply.

Herewe are, ah the angst!