Comfort or Discomfort

As I looked around shaking, Sans immediately woke up. I then hugged him for dear life. I then constantly repeated two words "Never again, Never Again.." Sans looked at me, he must've felt extremely sorry for me. He rubbed my head "It's okay kid, it's okay kid.." My teeth were chattering, I had killed everyone. Was it real? Or was it not. I didn't know.

Soon Toriel came in wearing a fluffy purple robe and fluffy light purple slippers. "What is going on here?" She folded her arms. Sans hugged me tightly, "She just had a bad dream.. That's all." He rubbed my arm up and down, trying to comfort me. Toriel sighed, Sans was handling the event fine. So she exited the room and closed the door behind her.

"Shh.." He said. "What happened?" I sniffled. "I-I killed everyone.. I then went into the judgement hall and we fought for hours it seemed. Until.. I killed you. Your body then turned to dust, the other me then walked the scene not even caring." He sighed, "It doesn't exist.. Don't worry.. Where we are right now is real, not in that dream." I clutched him as tight as I
possibly could. "I-It was so real..."  He rubbed my back, "Shhh.. I know."

I then laid down and curled up next to him, I stayed as close to him as I possibly could. Soon I drifted back to sleep.

            Frisk's Dream
I stood in a pit of flowers. There stood the other me. She held the same knife and wore the same yellow and green sweater. "It's good to see you again." She snickered. "You're not real!" I yelled at her in anger. She laughed and waved the knife around in the air. "But I am Frisk. I'm you, I'm that feeling when ever you defeat a monster. I'm that feeling of power when you ever defeat a bully." I gritted my teeth and clutched my sweater. "I am Chara."

I then got up and tackled her. We rolled around on the ground fighting. She then kicked me off of her and she stood up. Her golden locket seemingly shined. "Like you would understand." I'd wince as I laid on the ground. "You know the six human souls were SO useful to me when I fell in the underground." She touched the tip of her blade and smiled. "Asriel and I became such good friends, before I destroyed his body. His soul soon turned into the flower he is."  I clutched my stomach, "Why?" She laughed, "Power. Besides it's fun to watch them suffer."

I clenched my fist. I then yelled at the other me, "YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" she laughed and she swung the knife. "Maybe, Maybe not." I then woke up in my bed. The room was empty, I was alone.