Cameras

As the doors opened, Sans and I were flooded with cameras and interviewers. "Who was that monster?" "Was he dangerous?" "What were those.. powers.. that you use?" "Who are you exactly!" "You saved the lives of so many." I sighed. We both answered the over flowing questions. Eventually I snatched Sans hand and I dragged him through the over whelming crowd. But of course, they followed. So I did the most obvious solution. I grabbed Sans with both hands and I flew up into the air. Eventually Sans awkwardly and nervously climbed onto my back and held onto me for dear life. 

He sighed "Don't do that randomly" his grip tightened, "It scares me when you do that." I narrowed my eyes, "It was the only solution to get out of that bustling crowd." 

My wings flapped through the sky. The wind in my face, it was a wonderful feeling. Sans of course was clutching my back, and tried his best not to look down. 

Finally we arrived back at the balcony. Sans immediately got off me. "Frisk, what the hell was that." he then hugged me. "Just don't do that!" he whimpered. I laughed and lightly made fun of him, "You have no guts Sans." He frowned and folded his arms. "Yes I do!" I teased him. "Prove it." He walked to the edge of the balcony. "Promise one thing, Catch me." I nodded. He laughed lightly, "I've always wanted to do this." I quickly tried to stop Sans. "W-Wait! Don't do it!" But there was sans jumping off of the balcony. I quickly dove after Sans as he plummeted to the ground. Right before he hit the ground I grabbed him in my arms. He stared at me in shock. I was sobbing, my tears falling onto his blue jacket. "Don't you dare do that again." he looked at my demise. "Of course not sweetheart." he then kissed me. My face lightly burned as he did that. 

As we returned to the balcony, a worried group of friends were there standing around the balcony. "W-We saw the news!" said Asriel, immediately hugging me.  Mettaton quickly hugged both of us, "DARLINGS! WE THOUGHT IT WOULD'VE BEEN SUCH A TRAGEDY, CAUSED BY KING ASGORE!" he said dramatically. Asriel was squished by Mettaton's steel body. He coughed, "Geez... Mettaton, y-you're such a.." he coughed. "Oh! I am so SORRY darling!" he then released us. Asriel got a breather. Tories grabbed Asriel and cradled him in her loving arms.  Undone held a wooden toothpick in her mouth, "Shortie and lazy bones," she wiggled her eyebrows at the bad pun. Sans glared at her, "Don't steal my puns." She laughed, "Now, then. We thought you two love birds were dead." My face lightly blushed as she said 'love birds'. 

I smiled, "At least we're alive!" I said enthusiastically.