A Plane Trip

The next day, Tori came skipping into my room holding several plane tickets. Groaning in the early morning. I looked up at her and there she stood valiantly holding the plane tickets. "Frisk.. Sans.." Sans laid asleep next to me. I sighed and qI rubbed his back. "I'll tell him when he wakes up." Toriel sighed. "I have just bought and won six plane tickets." My jaw practically dropped at that point. "To where!" I said happily. "Las Vegas." I stared at her. Las Vegas..? You have to say. Toriel did a pretty good job picking out where to go. I was very amused by this. "When are we leaving?!" She smiled. "Tomorrow morning.." I sat up. "Should I tell Asriel?" She shook her head. "He already knows."
I fidgeted. "W-We need to get everything done! I vert sinks do need to wake up Sans." I rolled over to Sans who was laying there next to me. Toriel saw that us two really truly loved each other. And she accepted that. Even if we're young. I already was an ambassador for the monsters. So was Sans. We already were earning an overly large amount from Asgore for being Ambassadors. Even if I hate him at times.

I looked over at Sans how peaceful he was sleeping. I sighed and I grabbed his hand that was closest to me. I sighed. It was such a wonderful feeling. I then placed my other hand on his cheek. I rubbed it gently. Toriel had left the room a while ago. I then smiled and spoke up, "Sans..? I have some special news for you." He groaned lightly and blinked open his eyes. Our faces were overly close together. Seemingly breathing on eachother. Our faces shot up a seemingly deep red blush. "Personal space, Frisk." I folded my arms. "Your one to talk." He laughed and I smiled. I was glad he was feeling better after what had happened with Gaster.
I then pounced and tackled Sans. Sans fell off the bed and I landed on the ground. Sans seemingly hovered over me. He stared at me. He smirked. "What was so important that you wanted to tell me?" I moved my face closer to his. "Toriel has won/bought six plane tickets to Las Vegas." His face seemingly piped up. "Really!" He quickly hugged me in a warm embrace. I. Then kissed him on his neck. He stared at me. I crossed my arms. "Never been kissed there before?" He nodded. I sighed. "When are we leaving?" I shifted. "Tomorrow morning." He nodded. I smirked. "But first." I then rolled across the floor holding Sans. I seeming rolled up on the top, him on the bottom. I then reached in and I began to kiss him. He first seemingly stared at me for the first brief seconds. He then closed his eyes for the seemingly outstretched seconds. That felt like they were lasting an eternity. He sighed. He looked at me, he smiled. "That's enough Frisk. Don't get so 'FRISKY'." I giggled lightly. I then climbed off of him and I grabbed his hand.

I walked out of my room and I bounced down into the kitchen. Toriel had already dished up breakfast. Toriel sighed, Sans was practically my roommate now since Gaster was gone, and Papyrus was transferred to a new school. Honestly I felt sorry for him.

Toriel handed me a slice of butterscotch cinnamon pie which I simply devoured. Soon I  was simply bouncing off the walls. I then began to pack up for the plane trip and soon I found myself in the car on the way to the airport. We had given notice to Mettaton, and Undyne. Papyrus surprisingly turned his nose up to it. Actually it wasn't.. Since Papyrus is a 'Working Fanatic', quoted by Sans. When we drove up infront of the airport Asriel grabbed my hand with his furry paw. "Sis?" I looked down at him. He felt much younger than he actually was and I smiled lightly. "I've never been in a plane before." I sighed, I just then remembered that he was a flower for a significantly long time. Seemingly draining time in a way. "What is it like?" "Well you see. A plane has a significantly large amounts of seats, and you get free service. And movies." He perked up. "Really!" I nodded. He then grinned and ran over to Toriel to catch up to her. I smiled, it was so obviously that we were going to have a good time.